FIFA Corruption

islingtonclaret

Quote from Greg Dyke“Something has come out of the events of last week that has caused Mr Blatter to resign … He’s gone. At long last we can sort out Fifa. We can go back to looking at those two World Cups. If I were Qatar right now I wouldn’t be feeling very comfortable."

As much as I am annoyed by the goings on at FIFA it dosnt really effect me other than World Cup locations. The only thing I want out of this is England being awarded one of those World Cups.

• Like 2

It's strange. Why not stand down last week before the election?

Maybe the FBI net has quickly tightened this week?

They were saying on the radio earlier that the women's world cup is about to begin and he always attends... Its in Canada... looks like he bottled it!!

To close to the US. Well done FBI!!!  :D

• Like 1

sad day for football, he was a great leader of FIFA and people just dont realise it yet. Platini has done worst things for football in FFP yet people will be happy if he will be made FIFA President. If UEFA has their way they will have a monopoly on football again so the other continents cant develop the game just like before Havelange took over

sad day for football, he was a great leader of FIFA and people just dont realise it yet. 

No chance. He's quite clearly corrupt and every decision he makes is to do with himself and not football. 

• Like 1

Â