how to beat the bookmaker

villaguy

All's you have to do is, name the bet you're going to put on, put it on first so you receive the best odds and then let us simpletons pick up the bet, if we want :D

er...hes done it (5 posts above)!

No, no, he's speaking a foreign language, is what he's doin' 

;)

Just look at the date and the horses name and put money on it!

All's you have to do is, name the bet you're going to put on, put it on first so you receive the best odds and then let us simpletons pick up the bet, if we want :D

er...hes done it (5 posts above)!

No, no, he's speaking a foreign language, is what he's doin' 

;)

Just look at the date and the horses name and put money on it!

I'm not a genius! :lol: 

There's another Mullins horse I love called Faugheen, he'll probably end up in the Neptune at Cheltenham, and contest 2 & 1/2 mile novice hurdles in Ireland. Never seen a horse win a bumper so well as he did earlier this year.

Nice. Those are the the kind of ones I like to keep an interest in.

Have also had a sneaky interest in Marito (only at 14s because I had a couple of quid outstanding in a particular bookies account - looks like only Laddies going 16s now).

Yes 16th November

On that one to follow West Wizard

Dai Waters who also owns runaway Kempton bumper winner West Wizard.

The four-year-old is entered over hurdles at Wincanton and Ffos Las this weekend, but is unlikely to take up either entry.

Walters said: "He is a very nice young horse and I think we are going to wait for some better ground, maybe at somewhere like Kempton.

"I had a chat with Nicky on Wednesday and he thinks he could be very good, so we want to wait until he gets his conditions.

"Barry Geraghty tells me he is one of the nicest young horses he has sat on for a long time."

I've gone in a 3rd time on this fella for the Supreme Novices Hurdle at Cheltenham Festival. When geraghty talks one up the turn out to be proper good, Sprinter Sacre, Simonsig, Bobs Worth all won their races at Cheltenham when Geraghty was speaking highly of them,

• Like 1

Also Snowy another to keep an eye on, one I've liked since last season is Ballycasey, he'll run in staying novice chases in Ireland this season and go for the RSA at Cheltenham Festival. Currently 33/1 for that race, was glad to see Mullins his trainer speak so highly of him too.

Mullins

"We’re looking forward to him going over fences and he could make into a top-notch staying novice. He had a very easy season over hurdles but we’ll work him a bit harder this season. Being by Presenting, you’d imagine he’ll like goodish ground but he has oodles of stamina and should handle more testing conditions."

If Mullins who has won the race 4 times now less think he has a top-notch staying novice then 33/1 isn't the right price for him imo.

Also Snowy another to keep an eye on, one I've liked since last season is Ballycasey, he'll run in staying novice chases in Ireland this season and go for the RSA at Cheltenham Festival. Currently 33/1 for that race, was glad to see Mullins his trainer speak so highly of him too.

Mullins

"We’re looking forward to him going over fences and he could make into a top-notch staying novice. He had a very easy season over hurdles but we’ll work him a bit harder this season. Being by Presenting, you’d imagine he’ll like goodish ground but he has oodles of stamina and should handle more testing conditions."

If Mullins who has won the race 4 times now less think he has a top-notch staying novice then 33/1 isn't the right price for him imo.

I cant see this horse anywhere.

Mullins

I cant see this horse anywhere.

33s with 365 and Stan James (as per EasyOdds).

Mullins

Nice to see you sharing your thoughts with others as you said you are 1k up since last month or did I read that wrong? Just out of interest, how much are you staking and out of the horses you've recently mentioned which are you more favourable of and will you be staking more on one than the other? 

Marito is not in the 5 day declarations for the Paddy Power. Beyond gutted :(

What I'm hearing is Mullins horses just a couple of weeks behind full fitness due to the firm ground after a dry summer. None of his are entered, all were taken out.

Always painful losing money due to a non runner.

It's back to the drawing board so. Looks like a few hours of analysis this week at those entered.

Texas Jack still in there though. So at least 1 of mine looks like running.

I'd imagine I'll post my bets on Friday evening for Saturdays Cheltenham.

Marito is not in the 5 day declarations for the Paddy Power. Beyond gutted :(

What I'm hearing is Mullins horses just a couple of weeks behind full fitness due to the firm ground after a dry summer. None of his are entered, all were taken out.

Always painful losing money due to a non runner.

It's back to the drawing board so. Looks like a few hours of analysis this week at those entered.

Texas Jack still in there though. So at least 1 of mine looks like running.

I'd imagine I'll post my bets on Friday evening for Saturdays Cheltenham.

No worries. That's the extra risk with ante post stuff.

Not like you're in charge of Mullins's entries. :)

Hopefully it won't put you off further (ante post) pointers here.

There really is only one way to beat the bookie:

Place your bet, if you lose double up on your next bet.Keep doing that until you win then walk away.

There is a similar system used in Roullette called The Martingale system. It's a really quick way to lose your house and all possessions. Edited by Electric Avenue

1:50 - Bangor on Dee tomorrow. Loch Ba @ 6/1 backed. Goes well fresh, wanted to back him in the bigger race on Saturday, they skipped that to go here so surely his chances are better in this. Think he should be 3/1 fav

• Like 3

Â