Libor Kozák

samjp26

I have a feeling this guy will be a huge hit with the villa faithful

Not the women though he's one ugly fella :)

(I care not btw)

The women liked the look of Angel too, Libor hasn't been blessed bless him

Edited by villaguy

(I care not btw)

We've never really had nice looking players looooool.
Patrick Berger was a beautiful man.
So was that other Czech player we had, you know the girl with the hairband... I forget its name thankfully and deliberately
A little Colombian who also liked a hair band wasn't too bad either.

This is getting slightly gay.

This has become as gay as it gets but you gotta fancy Luma if you're secure about your sexuality. I love the guy!

(I care not btw)

So was that other Czech player we had, you know the girl with the hairband... I forget its name thankfully and deliberately

This has become as gay as it gets but you gotta fancy Luma if you're secure about your sexuality. I love the guy!

That's true.

What about Big John Carew? Bit of a modelling/acting career after football.

(I care not btw)

Talking of hairbands - I always remember Sammy Morgan and Andy Lockhead - for not wearing hairbands.....or gloves.....or being tired....

i cant imagine us without benteke now, itll be like losing a family member will anybody ever step into the breach hopefully either kozak or helenius will but id prefer it if we kept benteke for yrs to come

• Like 1

i cant imagine us without benteke now, itll be like losing a family member will anybody ever step into the breach hopefully either kozak or helenius will but id prefer it if we kept benteke for yrs to come

Dont think you are on your own there!

Not the point. Helenius isn't ready to be a lone striker. He is ready to have a role in the team, but not up front by himself. Both him and Lambert have said he's more suited to the support striker role.

How. Many. Times.

And you can't really beat the 'limited funding' horse again, when Helenius cost less than a million IIRC

Exactly. Seriousy Morpheus, go through the transfer speculation thread and read Trent's post on this a few days ago. He summed it up perfectly.

I did read 'TrentVilla's' posts but it is the allocation and prioritisation of limited funding i'm having a hard time agreeing with.

But what makes you think that you have more of an idea of what we need than the manager?

Trying to actually think where i've said that?

Nope i didn't but being a democracy i guess that entitles me to an opinion.

Trying to actually think where i've said that?

Nope i didn't but being a democracy i guess that entitles me to an opinion.

You certainly implied given that you keep on going on about how this is supposedly a mis-allocation of resources.

'He'll take that burden off Christian and he'll add greatly to what we've got, with the likes of Nicklas Helenius, who's a different type of player, Gabby Agonlahor, Aleks Tonev and Andi Weimann in that area of the pitch where we can hurt teams.

'Libor's powerful, too, and I'm looking forward to working with him. We needed to bring in someone like Libor to help the overall philosophy to work.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2408872/Aston-Villa-sign-Lazio-striker-Libor-Kozak-7million.html#ixzz2dm1Y2m7U 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Anyone want to take a shot at explaining that "overall philosophy"?

'He'll take that burden off Christian and he'll add greatly to what we've got, with the likes of Nicklas Helenius, who's a different type of player, Gabby Agonlahor, Aleks Tonev and Andi Weimann in that area of the pitch where we can hurt teams.

'Libor's powerful, too, and I'm looking forward to working with him. We needed to bring in someone like Libor to help the overall philosophy to work.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2408872/Aston-Villa-sign-Lazio-striker-Libor-Kozak-7million.html#ixzz2dm1Y2m7U

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Anyone want to take a shot at explaining that "overall philosophy"?

People like to elbow Benteke. We have somebody to elbow them back.

Â