The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

What about this one for Super Mark Albrighton?

He plays on the left,

He plays ont he riiiight,

Mark Albrighton,

Makes Messi look shite. :D

with the whole crowd with their arms up swaying left to right to centre

That's a cracking idea, if you got everyone to sway from the left to the right in time with that it would look the dogs.

Why not for Downing?

He doesn't have a song (and should have one too), and Albrighton already has one...

Ennit, he's literally an unsung hero

How about something to the "Jimmy Milner is Brazilian" tune?

With McCarthy praising Dunne and Celtic apparently keeping an eye on him, it makes me think, we should show some support for our players who are being forced out by Houllier.

Who really wants players like Dunne and Collins gone? they are brilliant but Houllier has crushed their morale.

Start singing their names in support, show them that the fans want them here at least.

With McCarthy praising Dunne and Celtic apparently keeping an eye on him, it makes me think, we should show some support for our players who are being forced out by Houllier.

Who really wants players like Dunne and Collins gone? they are brilliant but Houllier has crushed their morale.

Start singing their names in support, show them that the fans want them here at least.

Hell no. Regardless of what Houllier has done Collins and Dunne are pricks. I'm not overly keen on the Houllier out chants but I can at least understand why they're being sung. I would be mighty pissed off if our own fans started singing about Dunne and Collins just to spite the manager.

Hell no. Regardless of what Houllier has done Collins and Dunne are pricks. I'm not overly keen on the Houllier out chants but I can at least understand why they're being sung. I would be mighty pissed off if our own fans started singing about Dunne and Collins just to spite the manager.

Houllier is ruining our club and they stand up to his crap ways yet they are made out to be the bad guys in all this?

Houllier is ruining our club and they stand up to his crap ways yet they are made out to be the bad guys in all this?

If you're unhappy with the manager you have a private word with him not get drunk and start mouthing off to his assistants and other players for the whole world to see.

Â