The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

viva delfounesoooo

viva delfounesoooo

running down the wing,

hear the villa sing

viva delfounesoooo

I prefer 'running down the wing, see his drealocks swing'.

yeah thats good. is it already a song that gets sung?

driving home last night from OT we had heart or smooth or something on; they had alison moyet's only you and elton john's and i geuss thats why they calkl iut the blues. both fitted well with jean makoun and i reckon the alison moyet one could last for ages rather than a quick chant,

"all we needed was the shot you made

all we needed was the pass you played

you are claret and blue

jean makoun"

then it goes on for ages with lots of na na, na na, etc etc. may be a bit gay but a good fit and easy to remember.

or elton john

"and i guess thats why they call him makoun

time on the ball and a pass through to stu

tackling like .... passing like ....

shooting like thunder,

long trip home, havent thought it through but could ber a start!

driving home last night from OT we had heart or smooth or something on; they had alison moyet's only you and elton john's and i geuss thats why they calkl iut the blues. both fitted well with jean makoun and i reckon the alison moyet one could last for ages rather than a quick chant,

"all we needed was the shot you made

all we needed was the pass you played

you are claret and blue

jean makoun"

then it goes on for ages with lots of na na, na na, etc etc. may be a bit gay but a good fit and easy to remember.

or elton john

"and i guess thats why they call him makoun

time on the ball and a pass through to stu

tackling like .... passing like ....

shooting like thunder,

long trip home, havent thought it through but could ber a start!

I think the Elton John one is good. His name also fits well to the tune of "The heat is on"

Makoun is on

Makoun is on

Makoun is on

He's on the ball

Jean Makoun!!!!!

What song were we singing for Bent at OT last night?

Darren, Darren Bent! Darren, Darren Bent! Na na Na na na na na ana Darren Daren, bent! Darren Bent, darren, darren bent! Na na a na na na ana ana[Rinse Repeat]

Not taking credit for this because it isn't mine, heard it a few months ago and not sure if it's well known yet, but God it's good and it seems not many Villa fans I'm speaking to lately have heard it:

"Houllier wherever you may be, you eat frogs in your own country! Could be worse, you could be a nose, with 6 fingers and 14 toes!"

Ah so you didnt make it up either! And you were worried about me stealing it from you ! :lol:

Well not so much 'steal' but as you can see from my account I really never post on here, when you mentioned putting it on here I just had to come on and post it myself haha. I would love for that chant to go around Villa Park one day.

What song were we singing for Bent at OT last night?

Darren, Darren Bent! Darren, Darren Bent! Na na Na na na na na ana Darren Daren, bent! Darren Bent, darren, darren bent! Na na a na na na ana ana[Rinse Repeat]

Good!

I can't remember what the song is called but heard the Everton fans singing it for Louis Saha on MOTD last night.

Na na na na,

Na na na na,

Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

Kyle Walker!!!!

Doesn't have to be his name but it fits and we don't have a song for him. Ciaran Clark or Barry Bannan also works.

Â