The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

Apologies if this has been thought of before but how about for Ashley Young to the tune of Queens Flash

Ash ah ah plays for the Villa

Ash ah ah he'll score one for us

Ash ah ah he's a miracle

Ash ah ah king of the impossible

You get the idea change the words to whatever you wish!

Oh and if he signs staying with Queen to the tune of We Will Rock You

Nigel you're a boy make a big noise playing on the park gonna be a big man some day

you got mud on your face your tackling is ace

kicking the ball all over the place

singing

Nigel Reo Coker

Nigel Reo Coker

Again please change to what is best.

Up the Villa

Its probably been brought up before, but what about giving someone a megaphone like they do in the Bernebeu.

A lot of these songs are class but I can't see anyone having the testicular fortitude to start them.

A question for the General perhaps?

Its probably been brought up before, but what about giving someone a megaphone like they do in the Bernebeu.

Might as well just start calling ourselves Bolton Wanderers too. Can't think of many things more naff than that.

As much as I'd love all these songs to be sung, if I was sat near a fella with a megaphone when I was trying to watch the game, it would do my head in.

Hi there i have posted this song before whenit had a luke warm reception bt i still think it would be a great tune to sing about our greatest ever night.To the tune of rotterdam by the beautiful south

This could be Rotterdam or anywhere

Liverpool or Rome

Coz Rotterdams where we won the cup

But villa parks our home

Villa parks our home

What better way to shove it down the noses necks than remining them of our greatest achievment.

Oh and if he signs staying with Queen to the tune of We Will Rock You

Nigel you're a boy make a big noise playing on the park gonna be a big man some day

you got mud on your face your tackling is ace

kicking the ball all over the place

singing

Nigel Reo Coker

Nigel Reo Coker

Again please change to what is best.

I,ll tell you what, if he does sign what a brilliant song!

Hi there i have posted this song before whenit had a luke warm reception bt i still think it would be a great tune to sing about our greatest ever night.To the tune of rotterdam by the beautiful south

Liverpool or Rome

But villa parks our home

Villa parks our home

What better way to shove it down the noses necks than remining them of our greatest achievment.

I love Rotterdam great song and this could be good! Don't worry The General is on the case so hopefully something might get done!

Don't blame it on the sunshine,

Don't blame it on the moonlight,

Don't blame it on the good times,

Blame it on Delaney

not bad lol... but how many times do you thing we'll sing this during next season lol

if we sung it loud enough he may hear it from the locker rooms lol

Don't blame it on the sunshine,

Don't blame it on the moonlight,

Don't blame it on the good times,

Blame it on Delaney

OOOH a blast from the Mods!!...

lol that's great,although I have a feeling the last line should probably be

Blame it on Petrov. If a fair few VT members have their way!!!

Liverpool or Rome

But villa parks our home

Villa parks our home

I do like this one... good job!

Here is my try at the PAOK chant...

Ohhh, We are Villa,

Aston Villa, Claret and Blue...

We have a PROUD HISTORY,

And we won the Euro Cup...

We have a BRIGHT FUTURE,

And the only way is UP...

It is definitely a match to the tune.

(I know it was posted a month ago, but I'm new!)

I've probably got to say that's the best I've seen so far. the PAOK chant is probably my favourite ever, and to put Villa to it is superb. It tells us who we are. Involves our new slogan AND has our greatest acheivment mentioned. Awesome stuff!

Great job Granto!

Ohhh, We are Villa,

We have a PROUD HISTORY,

We have a BRIGHT FUTURE,

I've probably got to say that's the best I've seen so far. the PAOK chant is probably my favourite ever, and to put Villa to it is superb. It tells us who we are. Involves our new slogan AND has our greatest acheivment mentioned. Awesome stuff!

Great job Granto!

Cheers KSW...tough chant to get going really, but reckon it would be brilliant. Unfortunately I live in Singapore and only get a chance to get over for a couple of games each season, get it going son!

Ohhh, We are Villa,

We have a PROUD HISTORY,

We have a BRIGHT FUTURE,

Great job Granto!

Cheers KSW...tough chant to get going really, but reckon it would be brilliant. Unfortunately I live in Singapore and only get a chance to get over for a couple of games each season, get it going son!

I sing, I'm not much of a chant starter, though. :oops:

Would be better to try and get things going during away games. Hopefully some of these catch on they'll be great, but hey, every chant starts from somewhere?

Â