The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

As posted on the Marlon Harewood thread!

You are my Harewood

My Marlon Harewood

You make me happy when sky's are grey

You'll soon be scoring

The villa roaring

So please dont take my Harewood away!!!

Does anybody here realise Harewood scored 16 LEAGUE goals in 05/06?

I'm hardly his biggest fan, but that's an impressive haul, how many players have we had do that in recent times? Juan had a good year, but I think that was only 15 league goals. He has proven he can score, just give him a chance. If Tevez is worth £40m, Harewood is worth £60m, he's proved more at West Ham than Tevez did.

I'm hardly his biggest fan, but that's an impressive haul, how many players have we had do that in recent times? Juan had a good year, but I think that was only 15 league goals. He has proven he can score, just give him a chance. If Tevez is worth £40m, Harewood is worth £60m, he's proved more at West Ham than Tevez did.

Hey welcome to the DDID official Marlon Harwood Appreciation Society!!

MHAS for short

Whats the tune for that chant?

Very funny.

I dunno, pick your favourite.

Very funny.

I dunno, pick your favourite.

:D

MHAS for short

Not to confused with those naughty Hamas people.

MHAS for short

Not to confused with those naughty Hamas people.

Oh drat I thought we were going to have some fun down VP!

JOKE!! .... :D

John posted this in " Fee agreed for NRC thread"

which I thought worthy of mention

is name is Reo and he dances on the sand

Just like that river twists across a dusty land

And when he shines he really shows you all he can

Oh Rio, Rio dance across the Villa Ground Laughing

I was thinking something to that tune but got stuck at

His name is Reo and he hates West ham

Â