Manchester United

BOF

19 minutes ago, Genie said:

Probably makes him less popular behind the scenes then as he’s caused the damage to Manchester United’s reputation.  

Bought some duds. 

Poor performances.

Players publicly dissenting.

Sacking moves closer.

He won them the 1st trophy in 6 years though. They are such an entitled club and its hilarious

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

It was widely reported for several months that ten Hag wanted him to be reintegrated. 

Greenwood probably ended up in Spain thinking his partner shouted Getafe me.

Edited by Eligius
  • Haha 3

Ongoing Glazer drama

Greenwood saga

Maguire still there

Losing games

Sancho drama

Supporters losing faith in Ten Hag

Stadium falling apart

Antony woman-beating charges

Ex-players piling on

It's only September 4

GIVE ME MORE OF THIS PLEASE

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Ongoing Glazer drama

Greenwood saga

Maguire still there

Losing games

Sancho drama

Stadium falling apart

Ex-players piling on

It's only September 4

and yet they'll still somehow scrape top 4 due to dodgy VAR decisions and then next summer the Qatari's will take over and spend 17 gazillions on them.

Evans and Maguire - Halloween has come early. 

Isn't Sancho on £375k per week? **** hell. United's transfer dealings are abysmal. Every transfer they are involved with drags on for ages and they end up paying way over the odds. 

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

Evans and Maguire - Halloween has come early. 

Isn't Sancho on £375k per week? **** hell. United's transfer dealings are abysmal. Every transfer they are involved with drags on for ages and they end up paying way over the odds. 

It’s worse now, they used to get their targets but pay too much. Now they miss out on their first 5 targets and over pay for risky punts like Anthony and Hojlund

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

Ongoing Glazer drama

Greenwood saga

Maguire still there

Losing games

Sancho drama

Stadium falling apart

Antony woman-beating charges

Ex-players piling on

It's only September 4

Stadium falling apart? I missed that.  But brilliant all the same

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s worse now, they used to get their targets but pay too much. Now they miss out on their first 5 targets and over pay for risky punts like Anthony and Hojlund

funny thing is they can sign the targets they want but end up low balling the selling club and then buy overpriced shit like Mount

Its really weird

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

funny thing is they can sign the targets they want but end up low balling the selling club and then buy overpriced shit like Mount

Its really weird

And also managed to turn down a really good offer for one of the worst defenders to ever play for them :lol: 

They won’t close the gap on City any time soon whilst they are so clearly useless behind the scenes.

37 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its really weird

I thought Ten Hag was supposed to put a stop to all that and do a proper rebuild with youth, smart recruitment and a few big signings. But he's just doing the same old thing. He probably wanted to do it the right way but felt too much pressure from all angles to win now. Round and round we go.

Â