Manchester United

BOF

I really hope Ferdinand is playing when we go to Old Trafford. Absolute liability.

it's a shame how bad he is given he has been one of the best CBs in world football for the last decade. wouldn't get in Cardiff or Fulham defence on this season's form. 

I really hope Ferdinand is playing when we go to Old Trafford. Absolute liability.

it's a shame how bad he is given he has been one of the best CBs in world football for the last decade. wouldn't get in Cardiff or Fulham defence on this season's form. 

Would still get in our's, mind you.

I actually would not be surprised if the Glazers drop the axe after tonight's performance. This isn't 1986, it's 2014, and patience is not quite the virtue it was back then. This will be totally unacceptable to them, and the entire board. 

I predict Moyes will be fired, as soon as tomorrow. 

I actually would not be surprised if the Glazers drop the axe after tonight's performance. This isn't 1986, it's 2014, and patience is not quite the virtue it was back then. This will be totally unacceptable to them, and the entire board. 

with who in?

the kind of manager they need is more than likely already in employment wouldnt up and leave his club at this time of year 

everything points towards klopp to me which would be a great shame

In fairness Giggs would probably be up for taking over as caretaker, don't think he's got all his qualifications yet though.

Moyes is not getting sacked this season, no chance although he does seem to be from the Paul Lambert school of management in trying to achieve as many horrendous results as possible without actually being sacked.

He'll get next season aswell but if after proper investement they're still off the pace in the prem and no threat in the CL he'll be gone.

I can't see them not giving him the second leg at least. He won't be fired tomorrow. 

with who in?

the kind of manager they need is more than likely already in employment wouldnt up and leave his club at this time of year 

everything points towards klopp to me which would be a great shame

I think their top priority will be to just remove Moyes. At this point, it's clear the players do not play for him, don't respect him, he's begun to tarnish "The Brand". Phil Neville as caretaker will probably do for now...

Too late to sack Moyes this season really. They are not going to qualify for for next years champions league and they were never going to win this years! They could still come back from 2-0 but Bayern, Madrid and Barcelona would all stuff them.

What their board will be worrying about is all their Asian fans jumping ship to start supporting Man City! They're probably looking at this latest embarrassment as a marketing catastrophe. Shirt sales just nosedived with that result.

Â