Manchester United

BOF

unbelievable this has to be the biggest collapse for league champions in premier league history 

long may it continue

Leeds United were defending champions in 92/93 (the year that Sky TV invented football) and ended up finishing 17th, the didn't win away all season and only avoided relegation by two points.  

• Like 1

Yep their next manager will probably be starting from a lower base (e.g. coming in after a year or two of Moyes finishing 5th or 6th or maybe the odd 3rd or 4th) so certainly a better job to come into after the decline rather than straight in after Fergie.

Given that Utds central midfield has been in need of refreshing for a good few years, I still find it staggering that they managed to let Pogba slip away because they never played him. He's exactly the type of player they could do with right now ( and Vidal as well )

Looks like Moyes is feeling the pressure. Saying that RVP was supposed to come off after 70mins but he couldn't take him off because of the fans backlash if he did. I'm pretty sure SAF wouldn't have given a hoot about what the fans thought.

Looks like Moyes is feeling the pressure. Saying that RVP was supposed to come off after 70mins but he couldn't take him off because of the fans backlash if he did. I'm pretty sure SAF wouldn't have given a hoot about what the fans thought.

If this is true, it seems Moyes has no place being the manager of Manchester United. 

I have to admit, I didn't hear it with my own ears but Alan Brazil and Neil Warnock were discussing it on TS this morning.

He said it on MOTD. Exactly what I thought. Very under the thumb. I do like Moyes but I don't think he will last much longer. He is way out of his depth.

Moyes' problems this season are mostly of Fergies making. He's been given an absolute hospital pass of a job with that midfield they need 3/4 world class players to sort the mess out. 

• Like 1

Moyes' problems this season are mostly of Fergies making. He's been given an absolute hospital pass of a job with that midfield they need 3/4 world class players to sort the mess out. 

But his biggest mistake is that he had the time to sign a couple of players.

I understand that he didn't want to disrupt the current squad too much, but the time and money was there. The summer window for them was a massive shambles.

I like MOyes, and I think he'll be given time and will come good. But there's no excusing that transfer business (or lack of)

Â