Manchester United

BOF

Rumours going round that Zaha bedded Moyes' daughter and hence he's been dropped, no idea how true but hope it is :D

She obviously doesn't look like her father then.

This is Lauren Moyes712be62b5529d9e6dc47b3723737e939.jpg

Cant blame zaha if true.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So Man. United usually average 16-17 home wins a season which means they break the 50 point mark just from the Old Trafford games.

They'll have to win every single home game left in the league this season just to get to 16, that's beyond them.

Looks like they'll have a struggle to even make the top 4 this season which will put Moyes in danger as Manchester United need to be playing champions league football.

Arsenal are quite a bit ahead of them already and I'd back Man.City and Chelsea to finish above them.

BTW well done Southampton, they're a good team this year.

Looks like they'll have a struggle to even make the top 4 this season

1000x500px-LL-b2fdb6ac_lozGr_GIF_Collect

lol exactly how I feel. Something so fun about seeing Utd crumble. In the last few years they've gone from arguably best club in the world, to best club in the premiership, and now no longer even the best club in Manchester. What a shame.

Yep completely agree. Fergie is very smart and he knew exactly what he was doing with regards to his timing when he left. He won't admit and it may not be the only reason, but it was clear the quality in this side was not great and was declining despite the comfortable league win last season.

• Like 1

Can't see Moyes lasting the season if this keeps up. He was always on to a loser with this position. How on earth do you follow the most successful manager in the history of football, especially with a fanbase like they have?

I'm pretty sure most of their floating fanbase want him out already.

Will say it again. Ferguson chose exactly the right time to get out.

You're not the first to say this, but I don't agree at all.

They won the league at a canter last year and haven't lost any important players since, save a couple of peripheral figures. To say Fergie got out because he could see this coming (I assume that's what you mean) would be unjust. He left when he left because he could see a squad rebuild on the horizon, the kind of thing that he's overseen many a time over the past 26 years and the kind of thing that shouldn't be beyond the capabilities of another good manager. There wouldn't be any point in him embarking on another squad rebuild only to have to hand over the reigns 12 months later. You can't pin this on Fergie, United's current plight only serves to show how incredible a manager he was, and how average a manager Moyes currently is.

• Like 1

Rumours going round that Zaha bedded Moyes' daughter and hence he's been dropped, no idea how true but hope it is :D

Cant blame zaha if true.

Looks like Moyes' wife was shagging the milk man.

Cant blame zaha if true.

Probably Terry...

• Like 2

Cant blame zaha if true.

I'd shag her if she was my cousin, never mind the boss' daughter, get stuck in there lad.

• Like 1

Â