VillaGoMarching

25 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Mentioned that in the match thread, his transfer link was bizarre, can remember some going on the juve forums and seeing him get slated as he wasn't the man to take juve back to winning the CL and somehow he got declared as not good enough for villa, followed by a lot of people watching a juve game and doing live scouting

He was always good enough for us and would have been a great signing

Him and Kamara would've been amazing. However if he'd come in then imo Luiz would've been sold in one of the two windows so in a way it's still worked how for us brilliantly with how good Doug has been in 2023.

• Like 1

I have to say their reaction to this loss seems very bitter and excessive. Wonder if it's because it's finally dawned on them that they won't be challenging for the title and face enough long slog for a top 6 place, and that Big Ange Mate™ maybe isn't as amazing as they thought.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Son ....3 " goals" ruled out for offside. Wasnt it the same last season at ours ? Our offisde line really works

No we have a terrible high line as the commentators said, Spurs have mastered it in training 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Bentancur coming off killed them, he was the best player on the pitch before that

Funny enough some people here thought Bentancur was shit when we were linked to him

He was known as the Thin man wasnt he.  Obviously spent alot of time in the gym recovering from the acl. I agree. He was running the game. 

With Kane they would have won 4 or 5 .but they dont have him anymore. Due to their money greedy Levy holding out for every penny for Kane and then replacing him with Manor Solomon amd then Brennan Johnson late in the window after any decent strikers had already moved. 

Being a good chairman is about timing alot of the time. Making the right decision at the right time. He made the wrong decision  when he reneged on the gentlemans agreement for Kane to join a big club 2 years ago and he made the wrong decision to hold out for every penny for Kane.

Look at their squad. They earn 100 mill more revenue  a year than us but their squad is arguably poorer than ours.

7 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Son ....3 " goals" ruled out for offside. Wasnt it the same last season at ours ? Our offisde line really works

Which is why we should be positive about VAR

Really, really benefits us playing at these small margins.

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

Bentancur coming off killed them, he was the best player on the pitch before that

Funny enough some people here thought Bentancur was shit when we were linked to him

22m for bentacur

Or free for kamara? I know which one i prefer

20 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

they are particularly salty aren't they. i've never liked them. liverpool levels of annoying as a fanbase

They are the equivalent of SHA fans, they've a much bigger, more successful club (Arsenal) as their rivals and have small club syndrome as a result. Also 75% of the football writers seem to be spurs fans for some reason so the press always inflate their expectations. 

Â