Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Turn up as a jester and do a silly dance, she'll say "what the ****?" then you hand her a box of travel scrabble and offer her a game.

That my friend, is a key to a ladies heart.

This works every single time!

Turn up as a jester and do a silly dance, she'll say "what the ****?" then you hand her a box of travel scrabble and offer her a game.

That my friend, is a key to a ladies heart.

This works every single time!

Timothy Claypole FTW!

timothy20claypole20rentaghost1.jpg

Dobbin the pantomime horse optional extra.

rentaghost__470_14_470x353.jpg

Big badges on cars. Eg. SEAT /VW

If the badge on the back of the car is bigger than the hand of a giant your doing it wrong.

Reeks of desperation, "look at me, look at me".

Looks shit, and there is a correlation between size of badge and quality overall of car. (Supercars exempt as they have earned the right to put what they like on it if it's 700 bhp +. A DB9 has a tiny little badge iifc)

For weeks I have had my mate brag about his car (Saab 95 Turbo thing) and lay into my little Fiesta (1.3 LX) and that pissed me off. Yesterday Karma knocked and his car broke down and utterly failed. My car may be not very powerful, or very fast, or particularly good-looking. But when it comes to reliability and how much you depend on it to get the job done, it comes up trumps. So take that "my car is considerably better than yow" owners!

Hehe, likely story Neil. Does that coffeeshop have internet access? :detect:

Quite chuffed the bank caught it though, like you say. Either that or the missus has ordered a buttload of sex toys without telling me.

Again.

attempting to delicately trim facial hair to an acceptable length, but right at the end taking a huge chunk out from one area.

Shaving in general gets on my nerves. I avoid it until the neck itch sets in.

Â