Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The fact that I listened to "Up The Bracket" on the way to work this morning.

Shouldn't piss me off 'cos it's a great album, but I've got a whole day of being desperate to be in a pub now!! Grrr....

Accidentally answering the door while naked. I really hope the police don't come.

a. You 'forgot' you were naked?

b. You regularly walk around your home starkers?

:P

One of the OH's cousin has her prom tonight, her and her family have posting about it all effing week. Seriously, what is the big deal? We used to have high school disco's all the time. You'd think she was leaving to go live on the moon.

When I was in the 6th form, the school gave us some money to put on an end-of-year entertainment. We scrapped the idea of a disco, and got a live act.

We were torn between

and

I voted for Champion Jack, but we got Jake.

It was an all-boys school, I should add...

High school "proms" are fine in their place. That place is the USA, not Britain.

I agree, the main problem I have is that her parents and relatives are writing pieces about how fantastic she is and what an incredible young lady she's turned into... completely forgetting that it was only a few weeks ago that she got so wasted at a party she couldn't even open her eyes and had to be checked over at the hospital to make sure nobody had 'taken advantage of her'... or a few weeks before that when she snook her boyfriend into her room (next door to her mums) slept with him then dumped him.

Lets face it, tonight she's gonna get pi$$ed and shagged, no problem if thats what she wants to do but I just have a problem with all the glowing endorsements her family keep writing.

Pretty sure we had an end of school disco/party (after year 11 / GCSE's). There wasn't all this jazz now, chavvy kids hanging out of limo's and parents thinking it is a real life milestone.

Me and a friend of mine were told that we wouldn't be allowed to go leavers ball if we didn't go to our GCSE revision day. We didn't go to either and played football instead.

Good times.

Me and a friend of mine were told that we wouldn't be allowed to go leavers ball if we didn't go to our GCSE revision day. We didn't go to either and played football instead.

Good times.

Brilliant :D

the word "monetize". If I have to hear another talking head ponder the future of the internet and how facebook and google are going to "monetize" the eyeballs I might through things through the television.

i went to 3 proms, 1st one was great basically just got smashed with the teachers, the other 2 were shit

im doing the euro 2012 sticker challenge with my mates, it pisses me off that out of the 16 teams england is the only one of them isnt licensed, meaning they arent allowed to use the badge, kits, team photo and all the players look very dodgily shopped on to a white shirt, **** FA, probably wanted too much money

the word "monetize". If I have to hear another talking head ponder the future of the internet and how facebook and google are going to "monetize" the eyeballs I might through things through the television.

Monetise ;)

Monetise ;)

Forgive him, he's American. :winkold:

Â