Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Ah okay.

Sorry if I came across as whiny earlier in the thread anyway. I wouldn't call what I did insistence though, I prefer people on here calling me by my real name but I have no qualms about people choosing not to do so.

No worries!

As already pointed out though, I literally thought your name was Legov. Why didn't you choose Ivan as a username? That's my gripe.

Too common. You have no idea how ubiquitous Ivan as a name is in Singapore do you...:lol:

Strange, considering that it is a name of Slavic origin, not English.

Make yourself at home, Legov

OK, legov, which one's you? Whichever one it is, the other three are cute. :lol:

Btw, Mike, this is relatively minor and rest assured I'm not angry at you or irritated in the slightest - but I would appreciate it if you could address me by my real name in the future! Makes me feel part and parcel of the VT community :)
Protocol, innit? I've never seen you acknowledge your real name except in PMs, therefore I have to assume it's not for general use. I know quite a few VTers real names which I would use in PMs but not in the open forum - unless they give the OK.

Now you have, so... hey everybody, legov's real is Humphrey! (OK, OK, it's Ivan). :lol

Steve, please call me by my real name :) thanks.

No ill feelings, just something minor that I would really appreciate.

I like how you keep asking people to call you by your real name but dont actually say what it is.

It's in the quote.

Nevermind....it's Ivan.

Yeaahhhhhh, I'm gonna stick with Legov

Oh, 'nother one, people who use hashtags in forum posts.

#hopeslegovdoesntdothistoo

I've noticed some people using it on Facebook, without being linked to anything Twitter related. Strange to say the least...

I do it for comedic purposes.

I never actually hashtag for the purpose of someone finding my post by searching for the hashtag

#dealwithit

tesco

just been in one, what a soulless place

and pity the poor **** working there, have they been selected specifically or had the life sucked out of them since starting working there?

2 miles down the road in the same town a Morrisons looks and feels like a little slice of heaven in comparison

Maidstone down in cockerney Kent tonight, but yes, same elsewhere.

I rarely use Tesco if there is an obvious choice and each visit reminds me of why.

Tesco Redditch has staff capable of eye contact and speach, so fair play to them.

Make yourself at home, Legov

OK, legov, which one's you? Whichever one it is, the other three are cute. :lol:

Btw, Mike, this is relatively minor and rest assured I'm not angry at you or irritated in the slightest - but I would appreciate it if you could address me by my real name in the future! Makes me feel part and parcel of the VT community :)
Protocol, innit? I've never seen you acknowledge your real name except in PMs, therefore I have to assume it's not for general use. I know quite a few VTers real names which I would use in PMs but not in the open forum - unless they give the OK.

Now you have, so... hey everybody, legov's real is Humphrey! (OK, OK, it's Ivan). :lol

Steve, please call me by my real name :) thanks.

No ill feelings, just something minor that I would really appreciate.

I like how you keep asking people to call you by your real name but dont actually say what it is.

It's in the quote.

Nevermind....it's Ivan.

Yeaahhhhhh, I'm gonna stick with Legov

:evil: Fair enough, Stevo985 :D

People that still use pay-as-you-go phones and constantly run out of credit. It's 2012 not 1995! words removed...
What's your beef? PAYG or running out of credit?

I have no wish to be tied into a contract. For one thing I don't use the phone enough to make it worthwhile.

The whole running out of credit and not topping up thing. Then calling me for one ring and hanging up, thus making me call back.

My daughters do that. I don't mind. They're both on low incomes, and I can afford the calls more than they can.

Might be different it it was a mate, though.

Don't UK mobile carriers charge you for airtime?

Having to come up with a way that I can use over 1.2 GB of data from my phone over the next 50-or-so hours.

I'm paying for 3GB/month, goddamn it, I'm going to use it!

(AT&T really needs to take a page from their voice marketing and introduce rollover data...)

Having to come up with a way that I can use over 1.2 GB of data from my phone over the next 50-or-so hours.

(AT&T really needs to take a page from their voice marketing and introduce rollover data...)

psssssssssssst! AT&T is evil. Like the devil. Evil.

Here's one here's one: People idolising shitty actors.

Like Tom Cruise?

Don't know, haven't watched any of his stuff at any rate so can't tell.

But in general...a trend that pisses me off! :evil:

psssssssssssst! AT&T is evil. Like the devil. Evil.

in my experience, they're less evil than Verizon (who's in turn less evil than Comcast).

Something that pisses me off that really shouldn't and I don't know why it does. People taking my dirty mug off my desk to put in the dishwasher after I've left work.

It's a nice thing to do, but it really annoys me and I don't know why. Just leave it alone!

Â