Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The defabet thread, I really want to jump in there and say something, but I'd end up in an argument over some unsustainable reactionary opinion.

I'm just too nice I s'pose

I'd quite like two accounts (I tried it, admin were all over me like a cheap geek police suit), one of which would mostly be nasty reactionary me.

I was gonna do this, username would have been Pat Sharp. It would be a gimmick based around mullets, barely legal girls who are twins and the demise of a career ending up with appearances on crap reality shows.

We should all do it. Watch them be dazzled as the whole of off topic disappears at once bwahahaha

Facebook is not boring. As the content is provided entirely by your friends, it's your friends who are boring. Don't blame the website, get some better friends.

Privacy guidelines alone should be enough for most to delete it, then factor in paid adverts flooding your news feed, suggestions, game invites etc.... Its turd.

You can block all of that stuff

People constantly getting my name wrong, when writing it down.

My name is Jonathan. That does not shorten to 'John', you imbeciles.

I can't get my head around that  - is it just ignorance? I even get it on facebook, where my name is there for all to see.

As bad as that is, I get people calling me Stephan on FB. It's a completely different name and my name is right there!

Welcome to my world.

• Like 1

I can't get my head around that  - is it just ignorance? I even get it on facebook, where my name is there for all to see.

As bad as that is, I get people calling me Stephan on FB. It's a completely different name and my name is right there!

Welcome to my world.

I feel your pain Steve. :P

Welcome to my world.

You tell him, Johnny

• Like 1

Welcome to my world.

Its just as bad for the Gareths of this world, we get called Garth, Gavin, Gaza, you name it but rarely Gareth (RDR agrees we've ranted about it previously)

It used to be a bar in Leeds. The Bar-celona.

It was shite.

We had one in Liverpool too, It looked so Gaudí from the outside I never went in

Get you with the high brow puns

snooty.gif

I say old chap. I went Chopin for a piano today.

• Like 1

Its just as bad for the Gareths of this world, we get called Garth, Gavin, Gaza, you name it but rarely Gareth (RDR agrees we've ranted about it previously)

And Darren, don't forget Darren.  That's probably the worst.

• Like 2

And Darren, don't forget Darren.  That's probably the worst.

I always get this image in my head when I see one of Garth's posts ,  ( even though it's one extra R )

rdrrhappy.jpg

I've been called Stephen Benson before.

Made me chuckle.

you sure that wasn't BOF on your honeymoon saying "Stephen ,  bend son "

• Like 2

It used to be a bar in Leeds. The Bar-celona.

It was shite.

We had one in Liverpool too, It looked so Gaudí from the outside I never went in

Get you with the high brow puns

snooty.gif

I say old chap. I went Chopin for a piano today.

Was it on your Chopin Liszt ? 

• Like 3

Â