Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Wrestling was great! In fact I made a wrestling 'meme' which I'm waiting to use. I just have to find something to disagree with Mike on....

Lego is rubbish. Fill yer boots... 

Drunken Sex. Generally a lot hotter and crazier than sober action, however, almost always stops being completely awesome by the nagging need to take a p**s.

And the potential of waking up in a coital state.

So today, I go to VP to pick up a Wigan ticket for a 'mate' (he's a bit of a prick) who just disappears off the face of the planet when it comes to pickup. But it turned out better because I'm now getting a lift from the guy I sold it to (theunderstudy).

He went to Bolton away...

What? My mate was a prick cause he just didn't get back to me and theunderstudy is a lad for giving me a lift

Doesn't matter...

I worked it out. Was having a slow day yesterday :D

Drunken Sex. Generally a lot hotter and crazier than sober action, however, almost always stops being completely awesome by the nagging need to take a p**s.

Did you ever try just pissing inside her during the act?

:D hummnnnnn

anyhow one beer and forget about sex ...could go all night without releasing the porridge ...

a horrible affliction that I can go allllllll night ....my cross to bear 

Da+****.jpg

Is that not bordering impossible whilst fully maintained?

Â