Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Hammer, Nail and a sharp knife :D 

Is that to open the can or for yourself after eating them contents.

Note to US media commentators:

The newspaper published in the UK is called THE TIMES. Not 'The London Times', or 'The Times of London'. 

The newspaper published in New York is called THE NEW YORK TIMES. Not 'The Times'. 

Just use the correct names. 

Screenshot_2024-02-26-13-17-19-29_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Note to US media commentators:

The newspaper published in the UK is called THE TIMES. Not 'The London Times', or 'The Times of London'. 

The newspaper published in New York is called THE NEW YORK TIMES. Not 'The Times'. 

Just use the correct names. 

Screenshot_2024-02-26-13-17-19-29_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

You need to move with The Times @mjmooney

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My wife cooked jacket potatoes tonight 

First mistake she made was peeling it...second mistake was it needing about an extra hours worth of cooking

First time I've seen proper big jacket potatoes in 5 years of living here, I showed here several YouTube videos on how to do it and she's gone and done that, it's an absolute disgrace if I'm honest, I'm trying not to be angry over a potato

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

First mistake she made was peeling it...second mistake was it needing about an extra hours worth of cooking

wtf-gif.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

@villa4europe Send her to Spudman in T'muff!

That's the videos I've been sending her! Mad how much topping he puts on, to be foar to him it's even mad that it's 1.5 potatoes, makes a £5 potato look a bargain 

German "jacket potatoes" are boiled first resulting in most of the skin peeling off and absolutely zero crisp to them making them imo pointless 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

My wife cooked jacket potatoes tonight 

First time I've seen proper big jacket potatoes in 5 years of living here, I showed here several YouTube videos on how to do it and she's gone and done that, it's an absolute disgrace if I'm honest, I'm trying not to be angry over a potato

Microwaving them would have turned out better 

25 minutes ago, Genie said:

Microwaving them would have turned out better 

Don't own one 

It's causing a row so I can't ask her but I seriously think she put a raw potatoes in an oven tray covered in creme fraiche bacon bits and cheese and baked it for say 30-40 mins until the cheese melted and went crispy, that's how raw the potato was 

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Keep seeing little clip previews of the new Scouse sitcom G'Wed and every one of them is absolute shite. It annoys me how bad it is.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BOF said:

Keep seeing little clip previews of the new Scouse sitcom G'Wed and every one of them is absolute shite. It annoys me how bad it is.

I've just watched an episode.....Wow.....Whilst a middle aged man is probably not the target audience that is some absolute rubbish. Hilarious reading the Scousers on twitter and Facebook singing it's praises, mainly because only 'they' get it so gives them a chance to marginalise themselves as usual.

Edited by AndyClarke

3 hours ago, BOF said:

The title is bad enough, really you'd write it go'ed not g'wed

Also, there seems to be some debate as to whether it’s Wirral or Liverpool. Definitely filmed on the dark side but I’ve no intention of watching it to find out

17 hours ago, Xela said:

People playing TikToks/Reels/Shorts etc on their phone at full volume on the train. I'm not talking kids, but fully grown up people in suits etc.

Have we sank this low that people can't display a modicum of decorum on public transport?

Cockgobbling mingewipes, the lot of 'em!

This kind of behaviour is far more prevalent in adults (boomers) than kids in my experience.

Not the use of tiktok, but the watching of videos and the likes in public with the volume up.

Younger people don't do that. Ok some dickheads do, but that's usually music. The kind of people who think everyone will be impressed by the music they listen to.
But listening to videos etc out loud, that's a boomer thing

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

This kind of behaviour is far more prevalent in adults (boomers) than kids in my experience.

Not the use of tiktok, but the watching of videos and the likes in public with the volume up.

Younger people don't do that. Ok some dickheads do, but that's usually music. The kind of people who think everyone will be impressed by the music they listen to.

Yesterday there was an old woman on the tram who did this. Until she watched a video where the huge orgasm sound blares out at the end of an innocuous video. Her reaction? Nothing. She just moved onto the next video. I don't think she understood. 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I mean, that's the complete total opposite of what I experience. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Â