Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

On 29/10/2023 at 17:48, Rugeley Villa said:

Got to do a supervisory test on Wednesday at Sutton Coldfield. Really have no interest in upgrading my card from what it is now just a normal skilled worker cscs card. Need to revise and piss about after work Wednesday. Work insist I do it,  but really can’t be arsed .

I took my passport as ID which is fine but unbeknown to me it is  out of date so they refused me the test 🙂 

On another note I’ve got bad sciatica which is unbearable at times 

Sister in law is angling to come up for Xmas

Me and the daughter… “tell her to f*** off” (with added or I'm going to the BFs for Xmas from the daughter.)

Missus' solution… palm her off to their brothers in Southport

Us, we'll still have to put up with the freeloading over bearing witch…

TBC

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, luckyeddie said:

This is the problem with **** liberal parents. It's not a parents job to pander to a child's every whim. They just produce narcissistic children. Bring a child up to be independent and stable. I know it's not easy, but producing brats is not the answer.

**** hell

if we're generalizing the same way, then all of those parents on benefits who can't be arsed are all lefty luvvies yeah?

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

It’s the use of liberalism / liberal that really gets on my tits tbh.

I was thinking Liberal as in - tolerent of the behaviour of others? (so none of us lot then :) )

mooney will correct me I'm sure, we all know he's so liberal of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Me and the daughter… “tell her to f*** off” (with added or I'm going to the BFs for Xmas from the daughter.)

TBC

On 01/11/2023 at 08:01, VILLAMARV said:

Whether to share user names in your funeral day programme? - that post where you shared your real thoughts on Auntie Mabels new fella etc

😬

I read liberal parents as a version of Will Smith and his wife, where they allow the kids to run riot and dont believe in discipline. As opposed to me being a liberal parent and buying my daughter weed.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, luckyeddie said:

It's not a parents job to pander to a child's every whim. They just produce narcissistic children. Bring a child up to be independent and stable. I know it's not easy, but producing brats is not the answer.

The way society has changed in this last decade or so, it's no suprise to see more and more idiotic/narcisstict/entitled children these days. You only have to look at who they were bought up and raised by and how and it really comes as no suprise.

I 'liked' your original post based on the Narcissitic element you elude to, through unfortunately having experienced and witnessed it on quite a few occasions.

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I read liberal parents as a version of Will Smith and his wife, where they allow the kids to run riot and dont believe in discipline. As opposed to me being a liberal parent and buying my daughter weed.

This is what I meant, thank you @Seat68.

1 hour ago, bickster said:

TBC

As long as we don't have to keep hearing you carp on about it

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, luckyeddie said:

This is the problem with **** liberal parents. It's not a parents job to pander to a child's every whim. They just produce narcissistic children. Bring a child up to be independent and stable. I know it's not easy, but producing brats is not the answer.

It's nothing to do with being liberal. It's being lazy to have an easy life in the short term without considering the long term negatives.

I'm already worried about my son being a fuss eater and he's not even old enough to know what fussy eating is

25 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's nothing to do with being liberal. It's being lazy to have an easy life in the short term without considering the long term negatives.

I'm already worried about my son being a fuss eater and he's not even old enough to know what fussy eating is

Exactly that, it's the easy answer to give up and move on

The thing with kids is like my lad last night ate a big bowl of chilli, next week my wife will cook the exact same thing and he won't touch it, that doesn't mean he longer likes chilli it just means on that day he's got one on him and we have to try it again the week after

The only thing me and my wife disagree on is spice, she'll happily say things are too spicy for the kids whereas I'll push it a bit but like they ate a korma last week no problem

• Like 1

Â