Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

This person is doing it right though (taken at this weekends festival).

0_Glasto-bed-wide.jpg

Bud Light?

What a woke libtard ;)

:trollface:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

You still have to shit in a portacabin though - and for that reason, I'm out :)

There are some actual flush toilets. In fact the portacabin types are relatively rare, most of the loos are long drops. The best are the compost loos as they smell the least and are cleaned constantly.

The toilets are no worse than at Villa Park on match day

• Like 1

1 hour ago, picicata said:

I have been eight times and would happily go again should the ticket gods smile on me! If that, and my love of music, makes me a twunt then fair enough

Depends if you wear a bucket hat , put  your girlfriend on your shoulders during headline acts and walk about with a giant flag 

if you can answer no to all of the above then I’ll allow it :) 

30 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Depends if you wear a bucket hat , put  your girlfriend on your shoulders during headline acts and walk about with a giant flag 

if you can answer no to all of the above then I’ll allow it :) 

Hah, having someone's thighs wrapped around your head should only happen during sexy fun times! 

I can answer no to all those 👍

5 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

thee is a mystery band playing there tonight on the pyramid stage apparently .. and somehow that's worthy of news 

its interesting for the people there maybe , but for the rest of us , who cares , it will only be some bland shite like the Foo Fighters anyway 

You used to be cool man, what happened to you 😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Genie said:

This person is doing it right though (taken at this weekends festival).

0_Glasto-bed-wide.jpg

Er, Bud Light? That is, and has never been, right. Unless it's a way to get people to leave immediately of course. 

This thing that has crept into the realms of cliché recently, where you say "he's a brilliant player / manager, but an even better person".

I quite liked it the first time I heard it. Now you just hear it all the time, like someone's reading off a script.

5 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Watching it on TV right now is reminding me why Iv'e never been, some proper shit music on. Tom Grennan wasn't bad though.

If you can't find music you like at Glastonbury then you must be into metal, It covers pretty much every other style across it's 60 odd stages!

• Like 1

I’ve never been to a music festival. It’s never appealed to me. 

But weirdly I’d now like to go to Glastonbury. I don’t even really want to go. But it feels like a bucket list thing now. 

5 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Watching it on TV right now is reminding me why Iv'e never been, some proper shit music on. Tom Grennan wasn't bad though.

TV shows a tiny fraction of what's actually on. Def worth a visit if you like any kind of music.

Agree the stuff on BBC has mostly been terrible though

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

TV shows a tiny fraction of what's actually on. Def worth a visit if you like any kind of music.

Agree the stuff on BBC has mostly been terrible though

I went to a festival in Madrid and it was bloody brilliant … music started around 18:00 and finished at 4:30am … don’t think MGMT at 3:30 am after being on the beer since lunch time can ever be beaten , except possibly if you had a few chemicals in your body :)

Did Isle of Wight the other year that was thoroughly enjoyable , but we were quite spoilt by the lineup .. 

Glastonbury dunno just looks like hell on earth to me , maybe it’s just the size of it and the Meh’ness of the acts they book for it !!

Was thinking recently how phones have taken over our lives, especially with photography.  I mean when we are not here anymore, there's gonna be no photo albums your family can look through like 20-30 years ago.

If we are not careful our kids will have no photos of us, their parents. 😳

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Confused 1

Â