Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

This is turning into the film thread.

Cruise seems to have come full circle, from up and coming talent, to big star, to disliked, to ridiculed and dismissed - and is probably due a reappraisal/rehabilitation/comeback.

I think he's mostly crap, but I DID like him in "Magnolia", where he may have been sending up his own image a bit.

I think he's mostly crap, but I DID like him in "Magnolia", where he may have been sending up his own image a bit.

"Respect the cock, and tame the word removed! Tame it!"

Anyway, things that piss you off that shouldn't...

Just to divert momentarily from film, I hate people who feel the need to commentate on whatever sport they're watching as if they're some sort of expert on it. My lodger is driving me mad with his expert analysis on beach volleyball, water polo and equestrian events. I feel an eviction looming.

Just to divert momentarily from film, I hate people who feel the need to commentate on whatever sport they're watching as if they're some sort of expert on it. My lodger is driving me mad with his expert analysis on beach volleyball, water polo and equestrian events. I feel an eviction looming.

I agree.I have a friend like that.He is an expert on Football,tennis,australian rules, and he likes to give advice on how the pro`s should be doing it.

Scientology

scientology-demotivational-poster-1220254072.jpg

The irony is that every other religion believes in some supreme being. Scientologists believe in aliens. In a non-religious discussion about the existence of extra terrestrial life given the size of the universe, many will say it is likely that there is some form of life out there. So who are the mad ones. Tom Cruise and his buddies or everyone else?

Scientology

scientology-demotivational-poster-1220254072.jpg

The irony is that every other religion believes in some supreme being. Scientologists believe in aliens. In a non-religious discussion about the existence of extra terrestrial life given the size of the universe, many will say it is likely that there is some form of life out there. So who are the mad ones. Tom Cruise and his buddies or everyone else?

True, All perspective and opinion I guess.. Anyway I wasn't slating it, I was merely stating that it pisses me off :P

Take it to the film thread .... etc. This thread goes on brief tangents. Live with it biyatch :P

Yeah but religion is one of the only tangents capable of totally ruining a thread :D

Of corse there IS life out there.

The fact that we have`nt found it proves it.

309k2l2.jpg

Ok.Look at it this way.If you are an intelligent life form would you actually want to visit a planet where......

38 people are shot dead watching a movie

Where planes crash into buildings that have 100s of people in them

plant bombs on planes,buildings,cars etc

where there has nearly always been a war going on

where there is so much food yet there is also hunger.

etc etc etc.

Like I said.This proves beyond all doubt that there IS INTELLIGENT life out there.They are smart enough to keep away. :D

309k2l2.jpg

Ok.Look at it this way.If you are an intelligent life form would you actually want to visit a planet where......

etc etc etc.

Like I said.This proves beyond all doubt that there IS INTELLIGENT life out there.They are smart enough to keep away. :D

cheryl-cole.gif

309k2l2.jpg

etc etc etc.

cheryl-cole.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

etc etc etc.

Like I said.This proves beyond all doubt that there IS INTELLIGENT life out there.They are smart enough to keep away.

riiight.jpeg

Â