Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I consistently steal from charities.

So I think I'd win.

Don't worry about the donation. I'd only steal that as well.

I know someone who walked past a charity shop in Harborne, not far from where he lives, and saw that someone had left a load of star wars toys outside the charity shop (which was shut).

He grabbed his wife and asked her to help him carry what they could back to their house.

I don't blame him either! He got a Millenium Falcon and a Thai Fighter (sp?) - both are just short of a metre long and have loads of cool gadgets, buttons and sound effects!

I consistently steal from charities.

So I think I'd win.

Don't worry about the donation. I'd only steal that as well.

I know someone who walked past a charity shop in Harborne, not far from where he lives, and saw that someone had left a load of star wars toys outside the charity shop (which was shut).

He grabbed his wife and asked her to help him carry what they could back to their house.

I don't blame him either! He got a Millenium Falcon and a Thai Fighter (sp?) - both are just short of a metre long and have loads of cool gadgets, buttons and sound effects!

we did that in manchester at about 3am absolutely smashed, my mate picked up a shockingly horrible picture of a boat in a proper frame and everything

walking back to the hotel we got stopped by the cops who wanted to know where he'd got it from, they called us idiots, laughed and drove off

6 years on and the picture still hanging in his flat

A good buddy of mine left work today (he's took up another job). I'm now left with super-nerds who couldn't converse like normal people if their life depended on it. Work just got much less fun.

The majority of you are sluts to be fair

I resent that. I may be a flirt but I'm no man-whore thank you very much. It's not my fault women want me 8)

Ha, boom!

This is the correct thread for this though, rash generalisations that all guys are man-whores is something that pisses me off. Not that I thought you were being particularly serious.

Â