Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Also, why i feel the need to press the cancel button on my calculator 7 or 8 times before entering something.

Why do the Bulkigahaba* tribe in West Ghana dance whenever it rains?

* Might have made this up ;)

Also, why i feel the need to press the cancel button on my calculator 7 or 8 times before entering something.

Isn't this one for the 'Ask BOF anything' thread? Or perhaps the joke thread?

Must play hell with your sex life.

Isn't this one for the 'Ask BOF anything' thread? Or perhaps the joke thread?

It was an unorthodox way of suggesting that it might be good old superstition on wiggy's part :)

When I can't find my Creedence tapes.

Were they with the briefcase and the tapedeck?

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

On topic, I do have a shit load of old tapes and records (vinyl) that are lying dormant, unused and unloved. Which is a shame, because they used to sound great. Especially the old ska stuff. Question is, fork out on a record player or flog the goods?

Take into account that saying 'I've got some vinyl' gives you 50 hipster points these days.

Film snobbery (this possibly can be extended to all cultural snobbery)

Twitter

Constant references to bookies odds

Whenever I notice theres a new post on the Games and Gaming forum and click on it only to discover it's another comment for Football Manager/Fantasy Football/Fantasy F1 threads

That one of my favourite websites and podcasts added a new staff member about a year ago and he's slowly killed my love for it.

Tsk. Just because I scoffed at superhero movies... :lol:

TBH it's a fine line between snobbery/enthusiasm/geekdom. We all like what we like, and sometimes that leads to the impression of NOT liking other peoples' choices. And, by inference, dismissing them.

Not my gameplan at all, BTW.

I don't think you can scoff at a genre at all. For me a film can be well made or badly made regardless of the genre. They're completely separate things. As previously discussed, I'm not gone on Westerns, but if someone points me at a particularly well made one then I'll give it a watch.

Tsk. Just because I scoffed at superhero movies... :lol:

TBH it's a fine line between snobbery/enthusiasm/geekdom. We all like what we like, and sometimes that leads to the impression of NOT liking other peoples' choices. And, by inference, dismissing them.

Not my gameplan at all, BTW.

We just like annoying you, it's all good Mike :D

Whenever I notice theres a new post on the Games and Gaming forum and click on it only to discover it's another comment for Football Manager/Fantasy Football/Fantasy F1 threads

This

Thing is, although it's nice when you recommend something to your friends, and they agree with you, I really don't care whether something is popular or not. If I like it, that's good enough for me, no justification required.

Â