Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

FHM "readers" have voted Tulisa as the sexiest woman in the world.

What the??? :suspect:

TBH the only people who read FHM now are between the ages of 14 and 20. Tulisa has been thrust in our faces (ahem) for the last year in one way or another so people will vote for her as she is fresh in their minds.

That a loads of good music from the soundtrack to the film "Drive" is now popping up everywhere on adverts.

Probably shouldn't piss me off 'cos it show how great the soundtrack to Drive was, but every time i watch a HTC or Netflix advert I feel the need to turn over.

What I'm worried about with Tulisa is that it will mislead a whole generation of young girls about what is Sexy, and what constitutes a good blowjob.

Slavery is all too often used as an excuse by people who just don't want to help themselves and think the world owes them something.

Change the part in bold to "bureaucrats who can't find ways to use public policy to bridge socio-economic gaps between ethnic groups" and maybe I agree.

What the **** is wrong with them?

And MIla Kunis is only 9th!

Was it the parallel universe edition?

What the **** is wrong with them?

And MIla Kunis is only 9th!

Was it the parallel universe edition?

No.

But apparently Voinjama voted 237,000 times

At work we were moving some old stuff into one of the store rooms when one of the old servers slipped off the trolley and onto my foot. It didn't hurt much at the time but now my foot is really aching.

The Farm have reformed and are poisoning my TV viewing, coming up shortly on BBC 1 two of the band perform an acoustic version of Altogether Now.

My ears are bleeding at the very thought of it, I'm off to work early as a result.

Road Tax - Its bad enough that we get raped annually on the price of it but when I went to get mine last week the robbing bastards had increased the price between the time of my renewal and me buying the tax (2 weeks). :evil:

At work they go round with a biscuit tin...'do you want a biscuit??' 'No' i say, 'you sure' 'no thanks' , 'go on have one', 'Noooo'....bloody annoying, if i say no first time, why cant people accept i dont want a bloody biscuit

At work they go round with a biscuit tin...'do you want a biscuit??' 'No' i say, 'you sure' 'no thanks' , 'go on have one', 'Noooo'....bloody annoying, if i say no first time, why cant people accept i dont want a bloody biscuit

Its a biscuit FFS........go on..... :winkold:

Â