Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

14 minutes ago, bickster said:

bbbbut..... they have an open door policy?

I was there Sunday and pleasingly all the doors were closed throughout. Heaven

4 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Nice pub, good food in a nice area but yeah, very pricey. The sort of place only the likes of @Xelacould be a regular at. 😉

Haven't been there that much in truth, even though I used to live on Belwell Lane. 

Been to the Crown far more and nowadays, the Green House would be my 'local' but very rarely go. 

• Like 1

On 05/07/2022 at 17:12, Xela said:

Haven't been there that much in truth, even though I used to live on Belwell Lane. 

Been to the Crown far more and nowadays, the Green House would be my 'local' but very rarely go. 

Used to go in the Green House quite a bit Friday and Saturday's, still do on occasion, it can be a little pretentious in there, but otherwise a nice place. Nice in the day too, sitting outside when the suns out. I remember seeing Barry Bannon in there drunk as a skunk, actually think it was the night he got nicked for drink driving.

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

There is a prolific poster on here, I won't name names but he is generous with his reactions, but not with the laughs. It's always the like reaction and not the laugh one. I thought it was me, but I have been monitoring him and it's everyone. I am assuming they don't laugh in Wales.

Shit I have said too much. 

I think he admitted to giving out a laugh once... by accident

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

I think he admitted to giving out a laugh once... by accident

Today I have for the first time ever hit the limit for giving out likes, rest easy that I would have given that a laugh reaction. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I've had quite enough of Paramount+ adverts. They're everywhere

Is this another streaming platform? 

Losing track now. 

52 minutes ago, Xela said:

Is this another streaming platform? 

Losing track now. 

Yep. And to be honest it looks like they’ve got some good stuff. But the adverts are everywhere. It’s driving me up the wall

• Like 1

The stench of weed in Birmingham City Centre. Was overpowering yesterday, around Victoria Square. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

The stench of weed in Birmingham City Centre. Was overpowering yesterday, around Victoria Square. 

Yeah, they need to clear out that Floozy in the Jacuzzi pond. It's gone all green. 

Gas BBQ’s… what’s the point in these monstrosities… if you expecting this anti social buffoon  to enjoy your bleeding garden party at least give me that charcoal aroma and smoky taste. Now a day later, I’m livid and mentally drained that I spent a whole evening pretending I was enjoying myself. Cheers, you’re a lovely family, but you ruined it by giving me a grilled burger 

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Gas BBQ’s… what’s the point in these monstrosities… if you expecting this anti social buffoon  to enjoy your bleeding garden party at least give me that charcoal aroma and smoky taste. Now a day later, I’m livid and mentally drained that I spent a whole evening pretending I was enjoying myself. Cheers, you’re a lovely family, but you ruined it by giving me a grilled burger 

Lava Rocks is the answer to this problem. As time goes by they collect all the dripping fat and recreate the authentic BBQ smells and aroma as the fat that is continually burned and reburned becomes essentially charcoal. It's not the gas BBQ that is the problem, its the lack of Lava Rocks in the BBQ

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bickster said:

Lava Rocks is the answer to this problem. As time goes by they collect all the dripping fat and recreate the authentic BBQ smells and aroma as the fat that is continually burned and reburned becomes essentially charcoal. It's not the gas BBQ that is the problem, its the lack of Lava Rocks in the BBQ

If only they knew

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861tdbrmd5xlp9tya59m

• Haha 1

Â