Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Im not a big fan of cadbury's if im honest, they put far too much milk into the mix which completely distorts the taste of the chocolate. Cadbury's Fruit & Nut is the exception though, **** love it.

Im not a big fan of cadbury's if im honest, they put far too much milk into the mix which completely distorts the taste of the chocolate. Cadbury's Fruit & Nut is the exception though, **** love it.
Whole Nut, yes. But fruit is evil and has no business polluting perfectly good chocolate, thus rendering it inedible.

Whole Nut, yes. But fruit is evil and has no business polluting perfectly good chocolate, thus rendering it inedible.

Spot on!

tumblr_ltr1d7VJRc1qjzxgl.gif

It's got a spicy aftertaste which is quite off putting. It reminds me of being sick and tasting stomach acid, but not quite as potent.

ooooh my favourite flavour! :lol:

AKA "Hersheys' chocolate". :puke:

I actually like Hershey's but I could never quite put my finger on what the aftertaste reminded me of and now you've got it spot on. What's more worrying is that I now want some more :?

First time I tasted it I immediately gagged and said this tastes exactly like... sick. So did my missus, quite independently. A quick Google will show that this is not an isolated reaction:

Tastes like vomit

That's basically because Milton Hershey's patented process for making milk chocolate is actually a patent on a process to make milk chocolate from more-or-less spoiled milk, thus allowing the chocolate to be cheaper.

Obligatory post that, with the exception of the creme eggs, US Cadbury is made by Hershey.

And you can tell straight away . I got excited when I saw a Cadbury's Caramel bar in a Jax CVS . As soon as I tasted it I said that's not Cadbury.

I did a pros and cons list on America/England recently and one thing I neglected to mention is England has far superior chocolate bars .

The wife would say the same.

When someone brings cakes into the office, for a birthday or they're leaving or whatever, and people who don't know the person, or even anyone in the office, just comes and takes some cakes.

How **** rude is that? I mean I know they're there for everyone, but at least ask or say something.

I don't mind if the person who's brought them in goes round the office and tells people there are cakes, including people they don't know, and THEN they come and take them.

And similarly I don't mind if someone who doesn't know the cake bringer comes over, asks who's are the cakes and gives a token "happy birthday" and takes one.

But it annoys me when someone walks through our bit of the office on their way somewhere else and just says "ooohh cakes" takes one, and walks off.

It's rude.

I got made redundant last week, and pretty quickly received this form to fill out that I could use to claim for redundancy, lack of notice, owed holiday pay, and owed wages, and the thing basically says fill it out asap as the longer you take, the longer they take.

I can't claim for redundancy, but I was entitled to 28 days holiday that I never took, and at this moment in time I am owed wages for my final 3 weeks. Thing is, I might get paid this week for those, but I'd have to wait til Friday at best to find out. But I needed to fill in that form. So I've filled it as things stood when I filled it in, i.e. they owe me 3 weeks wages.

I've no idea why this annoys me, but it does.

Â