Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Yeah butter crumbs.

Someone in our household always takes off the leftover butter and scrapes it on the side of the tub leaving behind a crumby butter mess on the side.  I must find out who and punish them. 

If I notice I've left even a single crumb in the butter I'll fish it out and spread it on the bread. Drives me barmy. 

17 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

And coffee, wheetabix or anything cribs in the sugar, same thing really but grrrrrr, how many times do I have to tell you buggers.

Wheatabix IN the sugar, what kind of perversion went on so that it even got there?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bickster said:

Wheatabix IN the sugar, what kind of perversion went on so that it even got there?

Tell me about it, I've even bought them one of those sugar dispensers to see in a cafe, it's no where near the bloody sugar bowl either and it's still happening, they are doing it on purpose, I'm convinced of it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

My grandson has just had a shit. He sits there for about 15 minutes, shouting to others in the house, for conversation. Door wide open. The problem is his shits are eye wateringly **** awful. He is on the middle floor and it's come up to the attic room where I am and it's made this room uninhabitable. 

Kill him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

My grandson has just had a shit. He sits there for about 15 minutes, shouting to others in the house, for conversation. Door wide open. The problem is his shits are eye wateringly **** awful. He is on the middle floor and it's come up to the attic room where I am and it's made this room uninhabitable. 

My son is currently sat mid-poo with the door open and again eye watering. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

My son is currently sat mid-poo with the door open and again eye watering. 

My middle son left a dreadnought in the bog yesterday evening and the smell crept through to the living room with the door closed. He’s not allowed to have pizza for lunch at school anymore. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MWARLEY2 said:

People on fans forums that say things like " i am hearing Coutinho on loan. " 

Nope you are not hearing it. You are reading it 

"I am hearing" preceeding any statement immediately means it's made up bullshit. Like you've got a web of contacts working for you and whispering the news into your ear like some kind of football Lord Varys. 

Highly paid football journalists basically know **** all so the random wannabe on t'internet has no chance. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Hamburglar said:

My middle son left a dreadnought in the bog yesterday evening and the smell crept through to the living room with the door closed. He’s not allowed to have pizza for lunch at school anymore. 

Yikes. The lad has beans for lunch every day at school which doesn't help. He always announces it beforehand by bellowing as loud as he can that "I need a poo!" we've had some very strange looks from house guests when it happens. My wife then gets stuck there for a good 10 or 15 minutes as he demands she read him story after story. I'm glad that I ignored his screams and tantrums for stories when potty training as we're in and out in a flash and I can just about manage the stink.

• Like 1

Bought a €1 make it yourself pop tart ginger gread house from primark, make a gingerbread frame and then stick pop tarts on as the roof, tons of icing to keep everything in place

Never made a gingerbread house before... 

This... Is bullshit 

Something that definitely SHOULD piss me off. 

I've been watching Outlander on Prime. 

It's been free to view for months but now I've got half of the last series to watch it's suddenly it's no longer free to view and is one Starzplay which needs an additional subscription. 

How **** annoying. I've managed to get a free 7 day trial so now I've got to binge watch the rest before I have to start paying. 

Shouldn't be allowed, how is it you pay for a TV service and then have to pay extra for content? So shit. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

"I am hearing" preceeding any statement immediately means it's made up bullshit. Like you've got a web of contacts working for you and whispering the news into your ear like some kind of football Lord Varys. 

Highly paid football journalists basically know **** all so the random wannabe on t'internet has no chance. 

Twitter journalists are absolute sausages . I am not a violent man but I would love to transport them back to the Spanish Inquisition and have a go on the thumb screws

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Going to the barbers.

Having to listen to these thick **** spout absolute ill-informed nonsense as fact.

Kill me. Now.

One of the things I like most about my barber is he doesn’t say a word other than ‘hello’, ‘the usual?’ and ‘have a nice day’. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, El Zen said:

One of the things I like most about my barber is he doesn’t say a word other than ‘hello’, ‘the usual?’ and ‘have a nice day’. 

They must have been really stuck for conversation the last couple of years when people have been doing **** all at the weekend and no one had any holidays planned. 😂😂

Â