Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Not really having a winter this year.

Barely had any snow this year, and maybe 1-2 days where it got really cold (like below -12 celsius). It's **** February 1, and it's 54 degF (+12 celsius) out right now.

People Hash-Tagging things on Facebook..... GRRRRRRR wrong site F**kheads

I do that.

In fact I hashtag things everywhere. but never in a serious manner.

Just for comedic effect

#lolol

People Hash-Tagging things on Facebook..... GRRRRRRR wrong site F**kheads

It's usually tweetdeckers who post to both FB and Twitter at the same time

Exactly. Fuckheads. Like the man said. :wink:

What does hash tagging actually achieve, I don't understand it.

I think, but I'm not certain, it's a way fo searching for things on Twitter. So anything with a hashtag is sort of allocated against that category.

So, for example, if you want to llok for news about Villa on a matchday, you just go on, search for #avfc, and any tweets with that hashtag in show up

It's kind of evolved though into just adding words, often to describe whatever you've tweeted/written

eg "i won the lottery last night. #lucky"

What does hash tagging actually achieve, I don't understand it.

I think, but I'm not certain, it's a way fo searching for things on Twitter. So anything with a hashtag is sort of allocated against that category.

So, for example, if you want to llok for news about Villa on a matchday, you just go on, search for #avfc, and any tweets with that hashtag in show up

It's kind of evolved though into just adding words, often to describe whatever you've tweeted/written

eg "i won the lottery last night. #lucky"

I use hashtags in general conversation or at all. #word removed.

Not really having a winter this year.

Barely had any snow this year, and maybe 1-2 days where it got really cold (like below -12 celsius). It's **** February 1, and it's 54 degF (+12 celsius) out right now.

Same here - so far. Currently in a bit of a cold snap (-1 C this morning, forecast of -5 for the weekend), but last week it was +11s and +12s. And no snow to speak of at all.

Dickheads who park over two parking spaces, especially when its gonna be a busy day in town or merryhill, or wherever.

Special mention for those particular dickheads who do this in their 4x4 chelsea tractors. Knobs.

Dickheads who park over two parking spaces, especially when its gonna be a busy day in town or merryhill, or wherever.

Special mention for those particular dickheads who do this in their 4x4 chelsea tractors. Knobs.

m1FgI.jpg

(stolen from phunnay thread).

On the other side of the coin - car parks with too many disabled places.

While I accept the need for them - and would never park on them - there is little more frustrating than trying to find a slot in a car park that is jammed full, but with dozens of empty disabled bays.

going on web searches for jobs, uploading CVs and them returning absurd job suggestions. Having tailored it for needs of some part time work, admin or bar work will do etc Monster proudly offer me:

INFANTRY SOLDIER

The Army

WA-Cardiff Apply Now

INFANTRY SOLDIER

The Army

WA-Newport Apply Now

INFANTRY SOLDIER

The Army

WA-Monmouth Apply Now

***Agile Scrum Project Manager***

CPS Group Limited

WA-South Wales Apply Now

Training Architect

Electus Recruitment Solutions Limited

WA-South Wales Apply Now

thanks a bunch. Join the **** army? Have they not seen im a humanities student? :P

going on web searches for jobs, uploading CVs and them returning absurd job suggestions. Having tailored it for needs of some part time work, admin or bar work will do etc Monster proudly offer me:

INFANTRY SOLDIER

The Army

WA-Cardiff Apply Now

INFANTRY SOLDIER

The Army

WA-Newport Apply Now

INFANTRY SOLDIER

The Army

WA-Monmouth Apply Now

***Agile Scrum Project Manager***

CPS Group Limited

WA-South Wales Apply Now

Training Architect

Electus Recruitment Solutions Limited

WA-South Wales Apply Now

thanks a bunch. Join the **** army? Have they not seen im a humanities student? :P

Back when I was having to sign on I kept having to see this stupid woman and she knew I was looking for IT work so she suggested I apply for this job in the Navy because it involved computers, also she thought that the fact they were recruiting 'nation wide' meant that they had offices all over the country, perhaps even one here in land locked Oxfordshire that I could commute to.

I really hope she has been fired.

Â