Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

i'm pretty sure I have mentioned this one before as well

people who feel the need to interrupt you even though that can see that you are reading a book.

I literally managed to read 10 lines...10 **** LINES of my new book this morning and I was interrupted 5 times by 3 different people

**** ignorent swines

im in a real stinker of a mood today

Along the same lines, when people decide they want a conversation when the can see your trying to at your lunch.

Shooting Stars is inane shite, and Vic Reeves is the biggest clearing in the woods I've ever had the misfortune to encounter.

Wow. I respect your opinion mate but...wow.

For me Vic and Bob kick are heroes of modern comedy and IMO kick started the surreal comedy movement in the early 90's...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now I've wiped the coffee from my screen..... Vic and Bob "Heroes of Modern Comedy"

"I respect your opinion mate but...wow."

I think like them or not they are, really. They were massive influences on The Fast Show, Little Britain, Mighty Boosh, Steve Coogan, The League of Gentleman. The list goes on. Nobody was doin anything like what they were doing in the early 90s, British Comedy needed a kick start and a new generation. I think Vic and Bob are the Kings of 90's and early 00's comedy.

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES AGAIN FUCCCKKKIIIINNNGGG HEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL

That sounds like the type of reprieve I need. Shall we swap jobs?

My (entirely) male colleagues talk about who has the worst smelling farts, what animal could beat what in a fight, who would win in an arm wrestling contest, who takes the longest having a poo, where the best place to pick mushrooms of the magic variety are and... more things about poo.

(Disclaimer: If we swap, you will be made redundant the week before Christmas, sorry about that.)

I'll be honest Laura, that's quite high brow as far as an office full of 'gentlemen' is concerned. I won't go into specific details, but the general conversation in my office is much, much worse. There are no females in my office, and that has basically given the green light for everyone's deviant mannerisms to come out. I genuinely dont think any female could survive in here for more than a week or so.

Well I couldn't list the things they talk about which are not only immoral but illegal, the times I have been subjected to talk of an incredibly sick, sexual or violent nature. It's a warehouse environment. No ladies other than myself have ever been able to deal with the banter / conversation. And I wont have to for much longer.

But I, almost every day, have to demand conversations are stopped and actions are witheld. I didn't realise quite how sick male conversations are, it wasn't as bad at first but when complacency set in I became 'one of the lads' and they didn't amend their behaviour in front of me anymore. From working with all girls, it was quite a shock.

So yes, give me girls talking about Christmas party dresses anyday! (I may draw the line at children talk though)

Shooting Stars is inane shite, and Vic Reeves is the biggest clearing in the woods I've ever had the misfortune to encounter.

For me Vic and Bob kick are heroes of modern comedy and IMO kick started the surreal comedy movement in the early 90's...

Now I've wiped the coffee from my screen..... Vic and Bob "Heroes of Modern Comedy"

Well if you consider that Harry and Paul and others, such as Charlie Higson and Caroline Aherne were all still writing when the BBC commisioned Vic and Bob. Then it's through the success of these two that were given a platform.

The Fast Show and the Harry Enfield stuff may have been more successful in the short run but Vic and Bob made these shows happen.

Without Vıc and Bob there would have been no Little Britain, Mighty Boosh etc...

Well if you consider that Harry and Paul and others, such as Charlie Higson and Caroline Aherne were all still writing when the BBC commisioned Vic and Bob. Then it's through the success of these two that were given a platform.

The Fast Show and the Harry Enfield stuff may have been more successful in the short run but Vic and Bob made these shows happen.

Without Vıc and Bob there would have been no Little Britain, Mighty Boosh etc...

Sorry but I disagree

Hugh Laurie and stephen Fry got Paul and Charlie into the BBC and I think them and all the others had their own ideas without vick and bob. Yes Matt Lucas gor high profile off it but I see no link to any of the other peoples work to vic and bab.

If you said, Never mind the buzzcocks and Mock the week then yes

Â