Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've got a pretty decent beard at the moment, which is short for this world sadly. Really annoyingly, from about half way down where my sideburns would be to the bottom of my jawline on the left side, the hair is curlier and sticks out more than the rest of my face, leaving that side looking bushier and more unkept than the rest.

It's really, really annoying. I noticed it a little before the beard with my left sideburn always seeming to have like, a swirl in it once it got to a different length, but it appears to effect that whole side.

I HATE ROYAL FOOKING MAIL!!!!

Avid followers will remember other rants of mine about this shite excuse of a courier.

Last week I ordered a laptop from a company on eBay, it was tested as working but was missing a few components. I went ahead and ordered a HDD, a caddy and cover (1 part), a charger and a cover for the wifi... everything has arrived but not the laptop itself. The seller has checked the tracking number with RM and they've effing lost it. The seller will refund me the cost of the laptop but now I've got a drawer full of useless parts :evil:

When I want to top-up my mobile, and have to listen to 10 **** minutes of O2 adverts before entering my card details. I JUST WANT TOP-UP MY **** PHONE! :rant:

With Orange you just send them a text message with the amount and last 4 digits of the card and they text back that it was successful.

The death of the B-side, no one buys a single (7" - do they actually exist any more?) for the B-side any more, the supporting song / tune is invariably a mix of the main song or some random bit of shit no-one would be otherwise interested in

I remember going out to buy Strange Town by the Jam just because it had Butterfly Collector on the B-side, doubt that will ever happen again

Meanwhile in the sandwich thread "red onion".

Red onions. What's the point? Utterly useless unless it's to prettify a dish. Putting it in a sandwich instead of white onion ... I just don't know. If you don't like the taste of onion then don't use it, or use a leek, or even use less white onion. Red onion, why do you exist?

Red onions are the best. Fact.

Best at what though? I really don't know. To me they're a weaker white onion. So just use less white onion. I genuinely have never gone into a shop (and I eat quite a bit of onion) and thought "oh I'll buy the red one, it's best for what I need" :) Teach me!

White onion can be to strong at times, red is a more subtle flavour, so if im only adding onion to the sandwich I use a white, but if im having peppers, or sauces I use a red so it doesnt dominate too much

Â