Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The MILFs and Take That thing is (IMO) forgiveable, because after all, Take That are themselves middle-aged men now. And to be fair their music is a lot more "mainstream accessible" - melodic AOR (a la Elton John et al), with a modified dose of teenage memory nostalgia - rather than the tinny pop of Bieber. Of course, he may become the equivalent in twenty years time anyway.

Does AOR mean mean something different in UKia? Cause I know what AOR is, and I'm not sure that Take That (or at least the

) qualify as either Rock or Album-Oriented...

Chinese is **** disgusting. And to be fair pizza Express can't put whatever the flying **** they want on their pizzas, fair play to them for not putting pineapple on their pizza.

People (especially little old ladies) who are walking their dog or what not and wave their arms at you to slow down as you go past in your car.
Actually what you are seeing is a result of Physics. The frailty of the old lady cannot probably be seen due to the many layers of hand knitted cardigans they are wearing, only worn outside whatever the weather so that they get the benefit. The displacement of the air from your near light speed travel in your Citroen Saxo, displaces sufficient air to buffet the said old lady and make her arms move in an action that resembles a drunk electrician standing in a bowl of water barefooted, while holding the live wire of a newly fitted Chinese table lamp.

So the moral of the story is ignore the disco dancing Grandma and concentrate on the road young man !

People (especially little old ladies) who are walking their dog or what not and wave their arms at you to slow down as you go past in your car.
Actually what you are seeing is a result of Physics. The frailty of the old lady cannot probably be seen due to the many layers of hand knitted cardigans they are wearing, only worn outside whatever the weather so that they get the benefit. The displacement of the air from your near light speed travel in your Citroen Saxo, displaces sufficient air to buffet the said old lady and make her arms move in an action that resembles a drunk electrician standing in a bowl of water barefooted, while holding the live wire of a newly fitted Chinese table lamp.

So the moral of the story is ignore the disco dancing Grandma and concentrate on the road young man !

I dont drive a Saxo and 28 isnt young but still.

Very good sir :lol:

28 isnt young but still.

28 is young to an old man.

28 is old to a child.

At 28 I still felt pretty young, I have to say.

You're only maybe a third of the way through life.

28 isnt young but still.

28 is old to a child.

Very true when you look at it like that.

Yep, great Chinese by us, £12.99 but order anything from the menu, was out last monday with mates, 7 of us, think we ordered around 25 dishes between us. love the starters as well, yuk sung, duck, bbq ribs! hmmmmm.

Stay in Brum then. You seriosuly can't get Yuk Sung anywhere else.

Chinese people in Manchester actually don't know what it is, even restaurant owners. I did a thread on it a couple of years ago.

I guess it must qualify as Brummie cuisine along with the balti.

28 isnt young but still.

28 is old to a child.

Very true when you look at it like that.

From where I'm standing, 28 is positively infantile.

The MILFs and Take That thing is (IMO) forgiveable, because after all, Take That are themselves middle-aged men now. And to be fair their music is a lot more "mainstream accessible" - melodic AOR (a la Elton John et al), with a modified dose of teenage memory nostalgia - rather than the tinny pop of Bieber. Of course, he may become the equivalent in twenty years time anyway.

Does AOR mean mean something different in UKia? Cause I know what AOR is, and I'm not sure that Take That (or at least the

) qualify as either Rock or Album-Oriented...
No, you're dead right, Levi. I meant MOR.

BTW I liked your last avatar better.

They have Balti's all around they country dont they?

Yeah but it was invented there.

I was assuming by Yuk Sung only being available in Brum that it was invented there too and thus them both being Brummie cuisine.

I guess [Yuk Sung] must qualify as Brummie cuisine along with the balti.

Nope. It's very prevalent over here and it's my (and my wife's) favourite Chinese starter.

They have Balti's all around they country dont they?

Yeah but it was invented there.

I was assuming by Yuk Sung only being available in Brum that it was invented there too and thus them both being Brummie cuisine.

Not far away but I enjoy some nice yuk sung when I eat out in Leamington.

Nope. It's very prevalent over here and it's my (and my wife's) favourite Chinese starter.

I think I remember seeing pork in lettuce around my local Chinatown (lol) before, or was it someplace else can't remember.

I think I remember seeing pork in lettuce around my local Chinatown (lol) before, or was it someplace else can't remember.

It was either in Birmingham or Dublin. :)

Â