Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

There was an Asian bloke on Mock the Week last night,  my 4 year granddaughter is funnier than him, as am I, as is everyone else on VT.  He was shit and got paid for it.

Even the panelists didn't laugh which is a very bad sign.

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

I asked Jim'll Fix It it if I could meet Rolf Harris.

No wonder I have bum problems now. 

I bet it was the very, very worst 2 weeks in a caravan that you can ever remember ? I suppose it was the like the elation of your letter being chosen and then the utter devastation of 2 weeks in Rhyl,  in February and it was well cold.

I think we spoke about it before, recently anyway and you said the caravan site was "Well Posh",  well I have a surprise for you.  We have translated the Latin tattoo you have on your arse into English and it say's "If the caravan's a rocking, don't come a knock-in J&R".  Do you know what that could mean ? Do you even know when you had it done ?

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

I asked Jim'll Fix It it if I could meet Rolf Harris.

No wonder I have bum problems now. 

"The lab tests are back Mr Xela, can you explain why there's Glitter up your shitter?"

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

"The lab tests are back Mr Xela, can you explain why there's Glitter up your shitter?"

"Well, I er...hang on, how do you know my VillaTalk username?"

"Because I'm <insert a VT user here (for some reason Rugeley popped into my head)>"

14 minutes ago, Xela said:

I knew I shouldn't have dragged my anus into this discussion. 

I want to do a joke where your error leads to my being found guilty of something and facing consequences. It ends in the classic summary: "your cock up, my arse"

But I'm too tired to think up the build up to the punch line.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I want to do a joke where your error leads to my being found guilty of something and facing consequences. It ends in the classic summary: "your cock up, my arse"

But I'm too tired to think up the build up to the punch line.

Have a like just for the intent. 

• Like 2

Full gym kit rocket polishers. Not people actually in the gym/or clearly out for a run, but those you see everywhere but the gym. My local high street is full of them on weekends. They're in the shops, the supermarkets, in coffee shops etc. The majority of them don't even look like they've done any exercise or like they're going to (I don't know why you'd do a full shop immediately before hitting the gym). 

Most of them are women, so I'm wondering whether it's actually just a trend now to put gymwear on to do day-to-day errands. Even so...shit trend! It's trying too hard to say "look me and my healthy lifestyle everyone" when in fact they've probably just got a hardly used membership for a shit gym like Pure.  

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Full gym kit rocket polishers. Not people actually in the gym/or clearly out for a run, but those you see everywhere but the gym. My local high street is full of them on weekends. They're in the shops, the supermarkets, in coffee shops etc. The majority of them don't even look like they've done any exercise or like they're going to (I don't know why you'd do a full shop immediately before hitting the gym). 

Most of them are women, so I'm wondering whether it's actually just a trend now to put gymwear on to do day-to-day errands. Even so...shit trend! It's trying too hard to say "look me and my healthy lifestyle everyone" when in fact they've probably just got a hardly used membership for a shit gym like Pure.  

It's a trend. I was in London a few weeks a go and it's rammed with (mostly) clunge wearing all this garb.

Not that I was complaining...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

It's a trend. I was in London a few weeks a go and it's rammed with (mostly) clunge wearing all this garb.

Precisely, I've been waiting for the yoga-pants-trend from 15 years ago to return. It's a glorious time (with some horrid exceptions of course) drool.gif

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

That's why it shouldn't piss me off ;)

It's the desperate need to projecte a healthy style that's annoying; not the tight yoga pants themselves (aside from, as Tegis says - some of the fat chicks who attempt it).

Like those word removeds who take sefies in the gym to post on Facebook or post pictures of their advocado on toast for Instagram. 

1 hour ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

It's the desperate need to projecte a healthy style that's annoying; not the tight yoga pants themselves (aside from, as Tegis says - some of the fat chicks who attempt it).

Like those word removeds who take sefies in the gym to post on Facebook or post pictures of their advocado on toast for Instagram. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

1. Go to gym in full make up

2. "Exercise" aka 15 mins on the recliner bike while taking selfies and posting to Instagram/Facebook

3. Go to Starbucks and read the sycophantic comments from beta orbiters on your social media pages

4. Home

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Xela said:

1. Go to gym in full make up

2. "Exercise" aka 15 mins on the recliner bike while taking selfies and posting to Instagram/Facebook

3. Go to Starbucks and read the sycophantic comments from beta orbiters on your social media pages

4. Home

A female friend of mine once told me she had recently seen 2 women in her local david lloyd locker room getting ready for a "workout"......and they were both applying false eye lashes.

Okay, it was in essex but jeez :rolleyes:

(PS - I think I'm gonna have to look up what beta orbiter means !)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, mottaloo said:

beta orbiter

"A man-made satellite or similar upper atmospheric craft (Usually unmanned) that is currently in or about to enter "Pre-Order-Stage" or "Early-access-Stage" with all post launch D.L.C actions now completed."

OR

"A man (or woman) who enthusiastically engages in high level domestic violence whist travelling from room to room within the dwelling making sure to "Mark" each room visit with some sort of abrasion or damage to the furniture and/or partner therein" 

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
  • Like 1

Â