Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

11 hours ago, Designer1 said:

We were awful tonight, absolutely awful and so was Bruce. But there's an (admittedly very small) section of our support who I swear would prefer to see us lose just so they can dish out their pathetic little jibes and snide remarks.

Utter **** tossers.

I don't get wound up but yeah that's managed to do it. 

Some people are only happy when they're being critical of others.

Anyone can pick faults with anything. I think the modern cyber warrior gets this confused with critical thinking.

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I haven't done anything at work for two and a half weeks.

I can feel my brain slowing down.

I've decided to use this time to become much better at Polish. Need to do something rather than sitting here.

The fact that Off Topic activity has dropped to virtually zero this afternoon and evening. When that happens, it often means that something major has happened on the Villa front. But I am too pissed off with the main forum to go and look. 

• Like 2

This has definitely been mentioned before but it needs repeating. My cousin just wished her mum happy birthday on Facebook, I thought oh my auntie must be on there, no, of course she isn't she is essentially shouting into the ether. 

18 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

When you've been on a train journey and had to stand by the doors the whole journey and then as you pull into Waterloo some clearing gets up from his seat and then stands right be the doors almost knocking you out the way just so he can be 3 seconds quicker getting off the train

happening a lot recently

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

When you've been on a train journey and had to stand by the doors the whole journey and then as you pull into Waterloo some clearing gets up from his seat and then stands right be the doors almost knocking you out the way just so he can be 3 seconds quicker getting off the train

On a similar train (ho ho) of thought, people who feel the need to stand up and get by the door ages before the train pulls into the station. Calm down! 

48 minutes ago, Xela said:

On a similar train (ho ho) of thought, people who feel the need to stand up and get by the door ages before the train pulls into the station. Calm down! 

They are the same people that rush to queue up for a plane the second someone does the boarding announcement 

calm down the plane ain't going anywhere in the next 8 seconds 

46 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

They are the same people that rush to queue up for a plane the second someone does the boarding announcement 

calm down the plane ain't going anywhere in the next 8 seconds 

Ha! Those idiots. All that rush to stand up, often carrying a heavy bag, in an unmoving line for fifteen minutes. 

I occasionally spare them a pitying glance from over the top of my book, as I lie recumbent on the sofas they recently vacated. 

• Like 1

The only time I'll stand up in line is if I have hand luggage only and I need to secure a space in the overhead locker for my case. If i've put my luggage in the hold though, I'll board the plane last. 

• Like 1

Â