Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

But soldiers should be geting paid more then footballers.

*I hope I haven't just opened a can of worms*

Why should they? The soldiers know the rate of pay before they sign up, they know the dangers.

Its not a footballers fault that their employer is prepared to pay them £3m per year or whatever.

If Soldiers were paid as much as footballers I doubt they'd leave their Grade II-listed mansions with underground swimming pool and gym to go lie in a trench that smells of shite and sweaty bollocks whilst getting shot at for most of the day.

I'd advocate a very large pension for a soldier who'd served a decent amount of time in the Army.

Unfriending someone on FB with the intention that you'll never see them. Them friend-requesting straight back. You ignoring. You seeing them at the bus-stop, alone, the next day. Cue awkward silence.

Unfriending someone on FB with the intention that you'll never see them. Them friend-requesting straight back. You ignoring. You seeing them at the bus-stop, alone, the next day. Cue awkward silence.

:lol: I know exactly what you mean.

Decent people getting cancer.

Why can't horrible chav scum get it, instead of decent honest people who you know?

Bastard cancer.

Not the best post to follow with young chap. You would miss them if they cleared off although i know your just venting & i know its meant in a different context :thumb:

**** family. Just **** off.

Seriously mate, dont wish them away...your parents are your best friends.

Look here, my child, I breast-fed you.

I burped you and I stayed up nights.

I played at monsters, taught you songs

extracted you from many fights,

explained the off-side rule to you

(which you now say I don't quite get)

and, yes, I may be old and odd -

but, please, do not ignore me yet.

I held your little hand along

the tops of walls for several years

and when you let go, wobbled, fell,

I kissed you better, dried your tears.

Now, once again, at just fourteen

you suddenly let go of us.

You think you really cannot fall,

discounting the world's gravity.

Ah, let me hold your great big hand

another year, or two, or three.

We love, you do not know at all

how very hard the world can be.

They're really not as bad as they seem.

people who say they want to protest at the fact that taxpayers money is being used for the royal wedding

who's money do they think will be used to police the protests?

to be fair, I think the protestors would be more than happy with zero police presence ... :mrgreen:

I'm fed up with their repetitive intrusions into my life's more personal circles, and the hypocrisy they spout.

Was in Walton Cardiff last night Andrew - it p*sses me off that they STILL havent bothered to lay a road surface down in some areas. More specifically the area outside my sister's house. Nightmare place to drive around!

I'm fed up with their repetitive intrusions into my life's more personal circles, and the hypocrisy they spout.

You could divorce them, failing that you could always kill them...the Yanks do it all the time!

Â