Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

There's an app where you put in your salary and hours worked and when you go for a shit you set it to time how long you take.

It gives you a nice running total of how much you've been paid to shit.

There's an app where you put in your salary and hours worked and when you go for a shit you set it to time how long you take.

It gives you a nice running total of how much you've been paid to shit.

Please tell me there is an Android version :lol:

What really annoys me is that at work when I go to the toilet, normally I find that some clearing in the woods who's obviously insecure about their tiny penis doesn't use the urinal and instead goes into one of the cubicle things and pees all over the toilet seat.

Villa fans wishing death upon our manager.

Some people are sick.

hahhaa, I wonder which banned VT-er you might be referring to? ;-)

I'm a once every 3 days type of guy.

Stop eating so much crap your body can't digest.

Why, it all becomes crap in the end anyway.

I heard it was healthy to plop lots, which I liked because I do a few a day.

What really annoys me is that at work when I go to the toilet, normally I find that some clearing in the woods who's obviously insecure about their tiny penis doesn't use the urinal and instead goes into one of the cubicle things and pees all over the toilet seat.

Have a fair few friends like that! :evil: But at least they know how to aim so the toilet seat remains clean :)

fuckkng hell mjmooney amen to that

what is your excuse???

I woke up at 3:30 and was wide awake felt like I could have gone for a run round the block, then my dad woke up at 5:00 cuz he is going fishing I was already awake so just got up, by 5:15 both of my nephews were awake for some strange reason so it has been fooking bedlam here this morning

cant wait to get back to my nice empty flat and chill the **** out

fuckkng hell mjmooney amen to that

what is your excuse???

I woke up at 3:30 and was wide awake felt like I could have gone for a run round the block, then my dad woke up at 5:00 cuz he is going fishing I was already awake so just got up, by 5:15 both of my nephews were awake for some strange reason so it has been fooking bedlam here this morning

cant wait to get back to my nice empty flat and chill the **** out

Lucky you that's way better than waking up at 11, then falling asleep again at 1 for about 2 hours.

Â