Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

My nans in hospital at the moment, they thought she was going to die but she's grand now again, anyway she's basically told everyone that she's giving all her money to her golden child my uncle john, who is an idiot, lazy, jobless piece of shite. He's trying to get her into a home the last 6 months which my mom wouldn't allow because her dad (who left her very well off) would turn in his grave, but my nan is clueless to it all, he's even told her that everyone else is trying to put her in a home except him, he basically wants her money and then to get rid.

That old chestnut.  Happens all the time. 

Ya he was born with out his bottom 3 toes on his left foot so my nan blames herself for ruining his life and wants to compensate him.

These days I find it almost unsettling going to sleep without something on.

TV, radio, music, podcast, laptop anything.

I don't even watch or listen to whatever it is. It's just on.

Helps me zone out and I'm asleep in seconds. Alone with my thoughts is much more restless than having something on.

I've also never understood the blackout thing. I could sleep outside in bright daylight if I wanted to.

Just admit you're scared of the dark. We won't think less of you...

Had to have our cat put down this morning.

So sorry to hear that Mike - it's really horrible when that happens. Old age/ illness/ combination of the two?

I had my cat put down a few months ago, and despite my best efforts, was in floods of tears at the vets. 

• Like 1

These days I find it almost unsettling going to sleep without something on.

TV, radio, music, podcast, laptop anything.

I don't even watch or listen to whatever it is. It's just on.

Helps me zone out and I'm asleep in seconds. Alone with my thoughts is much more restless than having something on.

I've also never understood the blackout thing. I could sleep outside in bright daylight if I wanted to.

Just admit you're scared of the dark. We won't think less of you...

Terrified

So sorry to hear that Mike - it's really horrible when that happens. Old age/ illness/ combination of the two?

I had my cat put down a few months ago, and despite my best efforts, was in floods of tears at the vets.

Illness - chronic kidney failure. He was only eight. And yeah, I was in bits. Edited by mjmooney

Illness - chronic kidney failure. He was only eight. And yeah, I was in bits.

Sorry to hear :(

I'm not much of a "pet-person" but the little buggers get to you. My only experience was with a very sociable Budgie. Impossible not to break down when they have to go

• Like 1

If you saw the party I just dropped my brother off to. He's 15, I'm 26, it's just the 2 of us, never ever would I have been left go to the kind of party he's off to at his age. In fairness to my mom & dad he told them he was going to a fella in his class' birthday party. I drop him off at a farm house in the middle of nowhere, big massive back garden loads of tents where people are spending the night, see some ridiculous looking girls go in who are definitely legal, about 200 people at it, I've to go back and collect him at 12, told him keep his pecker in his pants, one of the lads he's with is convinced he's getting the ride tonight. Looks absolutely insane the guy who's house it is is missing a trick not charging a cover charge. 

• Like 1

a lad i work with who is in his mid twenties and has a kid comes to work today in a t shirt with-trust me i'm a jedi-written on it.

now i like star wars (remember seeing the 1st one at the gaumont in brum in 1977) but come on what a dickhead.

a lad i work with who is in his mid twenties and has a kid comes to work today in a t shirt with-trust me i'm a jedi-written on it.

now i like star wars (remember seeing the 1st one at the gaumont in brum in 1977) but come on what a dickhead.

You don't work in the Birmingham City FC boardroom do you?

If you saw the party I just dropped my brother off to. He's 15, I'm 26, it's just the 2 of us, never ever would I have been left go to the kind of party he's off to at his age. In fairness to my mom & dad he told them he was going to a fella in his class' birthday party. I drop him off at a farm house in the middle of nowhere, big massive back garden loads of tents where people are spending the night, see some ridiculous looking girls go in who are definitely legal, about 200 people at it, I've to go back and collect him at 12, told him keep his pecker in his pants, one of the lads he's with is convinced he's getting the ride tonight. Looks absolutely insane the guy who's house it is is missing a trick not charging a cover charge. 

Made the local news.

http://traleetoday.ie/gardai-and-ambulances-called-to-teen-house-party/

• Like 3

Â