Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

if it was in a wolf of wall street kind of office then i would go along with the epic.

I've got a horrible feeling I may get asked to be best man for my mate. I am possibly the worst best man you could possibly imagine in that I hate fun, therefore hate stag dos and will most likely organise a shit one. I also have a phobia of public speaking and dislike most humans, and he has 10 brothers and a sister, so his family alone is going to involve a huge amount of people.

same here. id hate to be a best man.

Same here. I'd just refuse. Tell one of the ten **** brothers to do it.

• Like 1

on the talk of weddings and things that piss you off,me and the missus fell out this morning over the wedding. we cannot afford it this soon and ive been telling her for months but she would not listen, anyway she goes to me this morning how are we going to afford to pay everything off by next month. it ended up with us arguing and that im not showing any interest which i aint i'll admit and that im not lying awake at night stressing over it. she then said ive got no stress over it but im the one going out to work to support my family and trying to pay for everything, anyway i said carry on and there wont be a pissing wedding. weddings piss me right off.

Havent been able to shower in over 24hours because theres been no water in the well so house hasnt got any water. Yes i live in England. And i yes i know its 2015. What is this shit :(

hahaha... unlucky. Feel free to pop over for a shower if you want ya smelly bastard. 

• Like 1

All the talk of this 'heatwave' we were meant to have.

Drove to Cannon Hill Park with my girlfriend for a stroll in the park. It's that bloody windy couldn't even be bothered to get out the car when we got there. I hate this country and it's shit weather.

• Like 1

All the talk of this 'heatwave' we were meant to have.

Drove to Cannon Hill Park with my girlfriend for a stroll in the park. It's that bloody windy couldn't even be bothered to get out the car when we got there. I hate this country and it's shit weather.

I went out for my first go on a road bike earlier. Absolutely scared stiff most of the time because of the wind.

Was extra pissed off because I was off on Mon/Tues when the weather was poo, and thought this weekend was gonna be lovely.

The whole of this evening has pissed me off

I had to go to my nephews football presentation, no problems there, until I get there and its like a **** wedding reception kids running round acting like idiots screaming shouting and playing with balloons whilst shit pop music is playing, I told my dad I was staying till the presentation and then **** off

They had no stella

I've been to watch him play in all of his games this season (he's only ten) and whilst he hasn't been great for the team he is the only one of them who has got through to the district finals, there is one kid who is bigger and stronger than anyone else on the team and he has scored a fair few goals for them and the whole room went mad when he got his player of the season trophy, now that is fine but the kid who plays in goal for them is **** brilliant, I have said on many occasions that I go to watch this kid because he is pretty special, 10 years old and he pulls off magnificent saves and is brave as ****, he's saved them so many points throughout the season its unreal, they call his name out and there is a muted applause

then I'm in the taxi going home and all of a sudden my arse hole is twitching like **** and I'm on the verge of shitting myself, I get my cans and start sprinting down the high street, 2 coppers stop me and say 'why are you in such a rush' I tell them I'm on the verge of shitting myself and they start grilling me 'well where have you been, how long have you been there' etc etc I say to them 'sorry lads but I really need to make a move before I shit myself' I turn away and they call me back and start grilling me about where I live and again asking where I have been, all the while there are 4 polish kids on the other side of the road standing there drinking cans of lager, I pointed this out to the coppers and they got snotty and asked if I was telling them how to do their **** job, in the end I told them to either **** arrest me or let me **** off to have a shit and walked away from them

**** knobs

OH I forgot to mention as well the fact that I nearly missed the champions league final as well, luckily I managed to get a signal so I watched it on my tiny little **** phone, if I would have missed the final for that load of shite I  would have ended up running round and popping all the kids balloons before decapitating each and ever one of them with a well aimed kick to the upper spine

luckily it didn't come to that

... 2 coppers stop me and say 'why are you in such a rush' I tell them I'm on the verge of shitting myself and they start grilling me...

Why did you stop? It's none of their business - should have just continued running past them.

From the way they were shouting me they thought I had done sommet wrong, the amount of knobs they must collar who are up to no good on the high street is gunna be pretty high, one lad using the excuse of 'I need the bog' probably won't work on them

From the way they were shouting me they thought I had done sommet wrong, the amount of knobs they must collar who are up to no good on the high street is gunna be pretty high, one lad using the excuse of 'I need the bog' probably won't work on them

None of that matters.

They don't have the right to stop you going about your lawful business ;) .

Bloody hell, we're not living in the GDR - yet.

Edit: They do have the right to (stop and) question you about your lawful business.

Edited by snowychap

lol you really think that will stop them? police round here are **** useless, they will happily pinch someone for littering whilst watching someone stabbing someone else in the head on the other side of the road, they really are that bad.

A while back someone had chained a bike up outside my flat and at about 10 o'clock someone came out with a hacksaw a stole it, I called the police to inform that a bike was being stolen and they said 'well have you gone out to ask them if it is their bike'

'excuse me mister thief but are you currently in the process of stealing this bike?, if you are then I am afraid I will be left with no other choice but to report you to the local police' NO I HAVEN'T ASKED THEM IF ITS THEIR BIKE YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER **** TARD

I also called them when a bloke was thowing his missus around the road, they asked if he had actually struck her, I said he hadn't struck her but he has threw her to the groung several times, he has had her by the throat and he has spat at her, their reply

'well wait until he hits her, it will probably calm itself down'

yeah the B23 police are backwards

Edited by leemond2008

Â