Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've lived in China, and love the country and many of the people, but yes, many people can be rude. They're nouveau riche, and they always treat the help worse than the old money. Give them fifty years, and they'll look like model tourists, and we'll all be complaining about quarrelsome Cambodians or something. 

• Like 1

nearly got caught at work today as well. crouching down with my head popping out the bushes to make sure no bugger was coming and to make matters worse the dog was trying to lick it up. 

puking_brian.gif

A fair bit of it was simply their custom though, I'd guess the majority of the rudeness complaints will be in relation to snorting / spitting, and to be fair it is absolutely disgusting and something I don't think a westerner will ever get their head around

Worst thing I saw on the plane was the don't get out your seat until the seatbelt sign goes off thing, 95% of the people were up at the door waiting to get out, the other 5% seemed to be british people sat laughing about it for the 10 minutes it took to taxi, the stewardess stopped trying to tell them sit down in the end, completely ignored her, so she sat back down and chatted to us instead

A fair bit of it was simply their custom though, I'd guess the majority of the rudeness complaints will be in relation to snorting / spitting, and to be fair it is absolutely disgusting and something I don't think a westerner will ever get their head around

Worst thing I saw on the plane was the don't get out your seat until the seatbelt sign goes off thing, 95% of the people were up at the door waiting to get out, the other 5% seemed to be british people sat laughing about it for the 10 minutes it took to taxi, the stewardess stopped trying to tell them sit down in the end, completely ignored her, so she sat back down and chatted to us instead

I've been on a flight where the locals did that and were told to sit down by the stewardess and they just sat down in the aisle as we taxied in

nearly got caught at work today as well. crouching down with my head popping out the bushes to make sure no bugger was coming and to make matters worse the dog was trying to lick it up. 

When i was working as a carpenter this polish guy shat in the bushes close to the house he was working at, and the owners dog ate it all..

I remember being in a pub in Tamworth one afternoon, and a guy was sat eating his lunch in his work overalls. All of a sudden there was a horrible smell coming from his direction, and he had a mortified look on his face. He promptly got up and left, leaving behind a big wet brown stain, and a trail of hot dog flavoured water.  :puke:

Edited by dAVe80

I remember being in a pub in Tamworth one afternoon, and a guy was sat eating his lunch in his work overalls. All of a sudden there was a horrible smell coming from his direction, and he had a mortified look on his face. He promptly got up and left, leaving behind a big wet brown stain, and a trail of hot dog flavoured water. [emoji14]uke:

So you ... you know what flavour the water was.

I remember being in a pub in Tamworth one afternoon, and a guy was sat eating his lunch in his work overalls. All of a sudden there was a horrible smell coming from his direction, and he had a mortified look on his face. He promptly got up and left, leaving behind a big wet brown stain, and a trail of hot dog flavoured water:puke:

I could be wrong here but ......was he ghey ?

I might have done this one before, but the ridiculous complaints that people make about holiday destinations.

Here's one for the hotel I'm staying at in June. It's in Mexico, that's an important point

The TV has 50 plus channels but 40 plus are in Spanish. If you find a film to watch it can be interrupted by Mexican adverts

The nightclub was ok, but it would have been better if they didn't play so much Mexican music

Its like the People who complain/get pissy because theyre in another country and natives cant understand English.  Some guy repeated the same question 20x to this girl in phils, Phrased it the same each time, she started crying because he ended up shouting at her and proceeding to ask how she doesnt understand what hes saying. Assholes

When a footballer changes his boots in game and commentators make the same 5min rant everytime about how they cant believe it. 

Strange. Which part of the Phils was this?

Â