Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Friend of mine on Facebook posted a picture of herself with her mum and I commented " didn't know you had a sister "

She came back and said "I don't , that's my mum "

I wondering if she will then get the Rainier Wolfcastle gif I'm thinking of posting or if I should just quit whilst I am behind

Edited by tonyh29

Don't like to talk about the main section on here but not being able to talk about Tim Sherwood in the Tim Sherwood thread and not being able to talk about Charles Gil in the Charles Gil thread without being attacked or derided.

• Like 3

Don't like to talk about the main section on here but not being able to talk about Tim Sherwood in the Tim Sherwood thread and not being able to talk about Charles Gil in the Charles Gil thread without being attacked or derided.

yeah you would say that though wouldn't you

[shit pun here]

Yeah Rich, if you could stop talking about things that piss you off that shouldn't in this thread then we'd all greatly appreciate it... you dick.

Edited by Ginko

I might have done this one before, but the ridiculous complaints that people make about holiday destinations.

Here's one for the hotel I'm staying at in June. It's in Mexico, that's an important point

The TV has 50 plus channels but 40 plus are in Spanish. If you find a film to watch it can be interrupted by Mexican adverts

The nightclub was ok, but it would have been better if they didn't play so much Mexican music
  • Like 2

Just read another one. The guy is furious because the hotel wifi didn't work in his room (it's not supposed to) so he ran up a huge phone bill by browsing the internet on his phone anyway :crylaugh:

I might have done this one before, but the ridiculous complaints that people make about holiday destinations.

Here's one for the hotel I'm staying at in June. It's in Mexico, that's an important point

The TV has 50 plus channels but 40 plus are in Spanish. If you find a film to watch it can be interrupted by Mexican adverts

The nightclub was ok, but it would have been better if they didn't play so much Mexican music

Its like the People who complain/get pissy because theyre in another country and natives cant understand English.  Some guy repeated the same question 20x to this girl in phils, Phrased it the same each time, she started crying because he ended up shouting at her and proceeding to ask how she doesnt understand what hes saying. Assholes

When a footballer changes his boots in game and commentators make the same 5min rant everytime about how they cant believe it. 

Edited by gharperr

Worst I ever experienced for that was coming back from Thailand last year there was a chinese family sat behind us. They ended up fully shouting at the air hostess because she couldn't understand them. They were asking for a drink and she was doing everything she can (basically guessing and pointing to everything she could on the trolley)

They were literally shouting at the poor woman.

In fact, I don't know if it was a cultural difference or just bad luck, but I found pretty much all of the chinese people I encountered when I was over there to be really **** rude.

There was one chap clicking the waiter in a restaurant we went to. Literally raising his arm and clicking his fingers until someone came over.

I thought that only happened in films.

Edited by Stevo985

In fact, I don't know if it was a cultural difference or just bad luck, but I found pretty much all of the chinese people I encountered when I was over there to be really **** rude.

nah its common knowledge. the chinese know about it aswell... Theyre trying to crack down on it and i swear i read a news article on reddit that the chinese credit rating gets destroyed if youre found being rude abroad

edit: found it. https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/35j54a/chinese_government_now_blacklisting_rude_chinese/

Edited by gharperr

People at work taking it personal, when I pull them up on the quality of their work, because we're friendly outside of work. It's part on my job, ffs! Don't do it half arsed, and you won't have to put me in that position in the first place! 

Moral of the story, don't be friends with anyone. 

Edited by dAVe80

Worst I ever experienced for that was coming back from Thailand last year there was a chinese family sat behind us. They ended up fully shouting at the air hostess because she couldn't understand them. They were asking for a drink and she was doing everything she can (basically guessing and pointing to everything she could on the trolley)

They were literally shouting at the poor woman.

There was one chap clicking the waiter in a restaurant we went to. Literally raising his arm and clicking his fingers until someone came over.

I thought that only happened in films.

It's all about "face" in Asia  and as a result  and at risk of stereotyping a nation the Chinese can be quite rude , our Tibetan guide in Lhasa said the locals  call them Mosquitoes because they buzz around everywhere making lots of noise and irritating everyone ... big signs in every language at the Potala palace saying no Flash photography ... cue 300 Chinese tourists using  their flash .. they just don't seem to care , but to be honest they still look positively polite compared to Russian tourists

cue arguments about how some  British people are rude etc  .. and yes some are but annoying tattooed covered chavs are not the same as an entire nation

On the plane thing I get annoyed fellow passengers behaviour  ... when the hostess comes to me , I pause the film (or whatever I'm doing ) , remove my headphones and talk to her ... 99% of the other passengers just don't even give them courtesy of removing the headphones when they speak to them , If I were working the plane they wouldn't get any food or drink ..simples

• Like 1

Yep. 1*ing hotels because you didn't like the coffee is one that crops up a fair bit as well. 

rule on any travel website like Tripadvisor is use the filter button and ignore anyone from Americas comments  .. it's always them ,with their I came 6000 miles and there wasn't a Starbucks within 67 yards of the hotel comments ,

Talking of travel reviews  websites should build in a vegetarian option so we can ignore their opinions as well , but one thing at a time

• Like 2

Â