Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My dad just filled in the Cencus! I wanted to do that!

The thing that really annoys me is that he doesn't care what answers he gives, whether they are full, accurate or true.

He spelt my mums name incorrectly.

Put 'Holland' as her country of birth, even though 'Holland' isn't a country.

Gave her a different work address as he couldn't be bothered to write the whole thing out.

Didn't even use spaces between words, soinsteaditisallonelongwordinsteadofanaddress.

For me he put English as my nationality, I NEVER describe myself as English, I'm half English, half Dutch.

And my identity as British which really gets me, I'm European damn it!

Didn't bother to space out the words in me or my mums job descriptions.

Almost didn't put my full job title as he couldn't be bothered to write one extra word. Again that was all as one word, desktopsupportanalyst.

News this morning that Spanish Air traffic Controllers are planning up to 22 days of strike action starting next month. Haven't seen any dates yet but I'm guessing they'll be targeting Half Term when we're due to be taking my little boy for his first proper holiday :-(

Anyone know anyone who can fix it and not rip me off?

I'm afraid its all or nothing with plumbers mate, you can't have one without the other.

This is what I'm afraid of. I've had 3 "contacts" (friends of friends) say that they'll phone me and come and look at it, and none of them have.

This is what I'm afraid of. I've had 3 "contacts" (friends of friends) say that they'll phone me and come and look at it, and none of them have.

This is what you're dealing with, my OH's Dad is a heating engineer, don't think for a second that this means he turns up when he says he will or that he does a quality job.

On the plus side though we only pay for parts (at trade prices).

Flat viewings. Particularly our Landlord's attitude towards them - a whole new side to these bastards. I might shit on the carpet before I leave.

Kiss goodbye to your deposit then!

I know what you mean though - I think we had upwards of 50 viewings in the last month of my last place - and that's just the ones I knew about. Didn't matter how many times I asked them, the front door to our flat was left open almost every day for a month!

Barcelona wankfest really annoys me

Just had neighbours move into the flat opposite ours, as I left the building the other day they'd already put two "UK Barcelona Supporter" pendants in the front windows.

Considering knocking on the door and introducing myself in my Sevilla kit. 8)

Barcelona wankfest really annoys me

Just had neighbours move into the flat opposite ours, as I left the building the other day they'd already put two "UK Barcelona Supporter" pendants in the front windows.

Considering knocking on the door and introducing myself in my Sevilla kit. 8)

I think it really calls for an old Espanyol jersey if you can source one :)

Â