Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I find Millie Vanilla's contributions on the whole extremely incisive and thoughtful :thumb:

It's just the female 'issue' he needs to reign in a bit. ;)

this

tbh I wasn't sure if "He " was a "She  "  :blush:

The BBC ruining God Only Knows, by getting a load of words removed to sing it, a la Perfect Day.

just gave my family the same rant

the only half decent Beach Boys song too :rolleyes:

Any band that allows their song to be used in Love Actually has the right to be called half decent taken away from them

The BBC ruining God Only Knows, by getting a load of words removed to sing it, a la Perfect Day.

just gave my family the same rant

the only half decent Beach Boys song too :rolleyes:

Any band that allows their song to be used in Love Actually has the right to be called half decent taken away from them

Anybody that knows the song was in Love Actually ....

Never seen it, I said to the wife that I grew up in a docks town through the 70's and 80's that I have working class fire in my belly and coal dust in my veins, I've stood side by side with strikers and I've given Michael Foot the raised left fist salute so watching middle class opiate bilge like that would betray everything I stood for.

Oh, hang on, she went with book club, I wasn't invited.

• Like 2

Indeed. First it was Ferdinand and Terry -

"Miss! He's calling me NAMES, Miss!"

"HE started it miss!"

Now this lot. FFS, you're grown men, being paid a fortune to play sport. **** ing grow up.

• Like 1

My problem with the Ferdinand / terry spat is that I had a bit of sympathy for a ton, terry was guilty as **** from what I saw and I'm amazed he got away with it, his excuse was bullshit

But then I've seen some extracts from rio's book, having a pop at Ashley cole for saying he heard nothing, having a pop at the kick it out guy for not wearing a kick it out tshirt etc and I think, you're all a bunch of rocket polishers **** off the lot of you

Will be great when this crop of English footballers are all done

Absolutely bloody awful but I have to admit that I used to quite like the Langley School Project version but that was just me being a soppy word removed. :o

I've not heard it (Langley School Project version) (sd) to be fair. Although I'm not sure anyone could sing it any better than Carl Wilson.

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

Office lady has organised a baby shower for her friend, I have sat through another tale of the complexities of organising said shower, arranging for collections and cost of said shower.If i have to hear about this one more time, or anything else about these peoples social life, from gym, to college, to moving house. I am going to shoot myself.

Edited by rodders0223

Office lady has organised a baby shower for her friend, I have sat through another tale of the complexities of organising said shower, arranging for collections and cost of said shower.If i have to hear about this one more time, or anything else in her social life, from gym, to college, to moving house. I am going to shoot myself.

shoot her  it will be far more satisfying in the long term ....

Office lady has organised a baby shower for her friend, I have sat through another tale of the complexities of organising said shower, arranging for collections and cost of said shower.If i have to hear about this one more time, or anything else about these peoples social life, from gym, to college, to moving house. I am going to shoot myself.

Lol.

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 2

Why is everything a big deal though?

If lads were organising it, simple case of "Lads, it's £20 a head for drinks and food and it's Friday."

Job **** done.

No, I have to hear stories, about people preferring this venue, people preferring that venue, people not liking this food, people thinking X amount of money is too pricey."

Don't have a **** shower then, buy her a gift and chuck it in her garden on your way to work.

• Like 3

Absolutely bloody awful but I have to admit that I used to quite like the Langley School Project version but that was just me being a soppy word removed. :o

I've not heard it (Langley School Project version) (sd) to be fair. Although I'm not sure anyone could sing it any better than Carl Wilson.

It is not until you hear the dozens of excruciating cover versions on YT that it is clear what a miracle Wilson's version is.

Whether he was as perfect live as he is on the record, I'll leave for the cognoscenti to decide. 

Â