Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Audi A3's

Audi have lent me one whilst my A5 is having some work done

Got home got out the car and then had to run after it as rolled away and put the hand break on

What sort of crappy car doesn't have an auto hand break !!

*Brake*
  • Like 1

Birmingham International Airport.  It's about as International class as Joe Bennett.  Shithole, full of incompetent, rude, moronic staff.  And Flybe are even worse.

Edited by Risso

Birmingham International Airport.  It's about as International class as Joe Bennett.  Shithole, full of incompetent, rude, moronic staff.  And Flybe are even worse.

They dropped the 'International' bit when they rebranded.

Your other points remain pertinent though  :)

Audi A3's

Audi have lent me one whilst my A5 is having some work done

Got home got out the car and then had to run after it as rolled away and put the hand break on

What sort of crappy car doesn't have an auto hand break !!

my wife's car not only has a manual hand brake, it also requires the driver to turn the lights on and off

it's like from 1950 or summit

I changed over to i-phone yesterday (not my choice but there you go), had it plugged in to the i-phone dock in the car today banging out toons and making calls - always said I wouldn't be 'that guy', yet it took me approximately 10 hours to become 'that guy'

For some reason any mentions of companies like Sainsbury's or Flyby are appearing as a link on my computer. Do I have a virus or something?

But not in this post for some reason.

The links appear in Claret. They actually look more stylish than when you post a link intentionally.

Edited by useless

The David Brent film will be crap I'm sure. I'm a massive fan of the office and Extra's, but the Brent character has had its day. He did so well to end the Office when he did, keeping it quite short (2 short series and Xmas special) but now he's dragging it out with these live performances and movie. No thanks.

Noel Gallagher said in an interview once that Gervais is Brent, there is very little acting involved, its just how he is.

I think people are failing to separate "style of comedy" with "character".

David Brent and Andy Millman aren't even close to being the same character.

They have the same voice and accent, obviously, and similar comedy styles, but their characters are totally different.

Who was comparing Andy Millman? I agree, very different to David Brent.

I was just saying, someone who knows/knew Gervais quite well said that Gervais and Brent were one and the same.

sorry, I quoted you but was addressing the point in general.

The bit about brent and gervais was the bit directed at your post.

People who leave skid marks on the either the toilet seat or around the lip of the toilet. We have a repeat offender at work, and it is gross! I have three simple questions for these animals............

HOW??

WHY??

DO YOU DO IT IN YOUR OWN TOILET??

Surely it is not difficult to position your arse in such a way that you aim your waste into the pan and not anywhere but. Apologies for the vulgarity but I want to be able to have a poo without sitting in somebody elses.....

Do you ever have one of those poos in the morning that just right sets you up for the day. A good 5 minutes of minimal fuss evacuation. Can't beat that.

I honestly can't remember the last time I spent more than 1 minute curling one off.

Do you ever have one of those poos in the morning that just right sets you up for the day. A good 5 minutes of minimal fuss evacuation. Can't beat that.

I honestly can't remember the last time I spent more than 1 minute curling one off.
Should try.

People who leave skid marks on the either the toilet seat or around the lip of the toilet. We have a repeat offender at work, and it is gross! I have three simple questions for these animals............

HOW??

WHY??

DO YOU DO IT IN YOUR OWN TOILET??

Surely it is not difficult to position your arse in such a way that you aim your waste into the pan and not anywhere but. Apologies for the vulgarity but I want to be able to have a poo without sitting in somebody elses.....

Only 13 posts on VT and you already talking about poo.  :P   Also how do you know it's a repeat offender, it might be a different person. Agree with the general gist of the post though. 

Â