Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

fell out with my work colleague today, hes a misreable git anyway but the last week hes been terrible. anyway he spat his dummy out today and got quite irate with me which made me get pretty pissed off, we ended having words which ended up with me basically offering him out. i can honestly say ive never met such a misreable,bitter,twisted,sad clearing in the woods.

fell out with my work colleague today, hes a misreable git anyway but the last week hes been terrible. anyway he spat his dummy out today and got quite irate with me which made me get pretty pissed off, we ended having words which ended up with me basically offering him out. i can honestly say ive never met such a misreable,bitter,twisted,sad clearing in the woods.

Am I right in thinking you are a self employed roofer? So this colleague of yours is probably your co partner in a very small team? Think before you make any bad moves Rugeley. I understand what you're saying though, some right miserable gits around.

You offered him out? Hope he accepted so Legov's girls mate is all mine.

• Like 2

My mom wrote so me lovey dovey sickly sweet happy birthday on my Facebook page

She's then sent me a snotty message asking why I didn't "like" it

Without wanting to go into a long story about the relationship me and my mom have I'm just going to say - Get **** you clearing in the woods!

So what do the chuff do they call actual Architects these days then?

Unemployed graduates.
Dunno about that. One of my mates from university became an architect, and through him I've got to know several others. Every one of them is VERY well-off. Maybe it's different nowadays?

Am I right in thinking you are a self employed roofer? So this colleague of yours is probably your co partner in a very small team? Think before you make any bad moves Rugeley. I understand what you're saying though, some right miserable gits around.

yeah its just me and him normally but sometimes we work with other people as well, hes the bosses son but even his own dad does not get on with him. there is more to this story than meets the eye but basically ive done nothing wrong and hes tried rearing up on me yesterday which is a bad move as i dont take kindly to that kind of thing, im no good at arguing with people as it very quickly escalates into fight mode but thats down to me having a bit of a short fuse. now if someone has got a problem with me and they actually talk to me about it instead of getting irate and arsy then im fine, i will take what they say on board and the situation will resolve itself peacefully. but once tentions start im no good at dealing with it the right way ha, thank god hes off work today and all of next week. im having a word with his dad this morning then i will go from there.

You offered him out? Hope he accepted so Legov's girls mate is all mine.

if she dont gush you can have her.

People that have no idea how to play football but insist on playing and ruining the game.

That's sexist that is.

Edit - better put a smiley or something in here to show I'm not a word removed...

So... :ph34r:

Are you talking about supposed professional footballers, or casual 'down the park, jumpers for goalposts, big dick complex football?'

Edited by Raver50032

**** Mom-bore is at it again

rKE30DA.jpg

The capitalisation is annoying enough, even worse when you know she's a teacher.

Never mentions the father in any status updates, obviously not much bedroom action going on anymore

Damn just remembered she's a Villa fan...hope she doesn't read this forum :)

FACEBOOK MOMMY.

facebook mommy
  1. One who is a worthless mom in real life but posts photos of them with their kids like; #lovemybabies #kidsaremylife
  2. A mom who spends 5 hours a night at the club, 10 hours a day asleep, 4 hours a day working, 2 hours a day shopping/eating/drinking coffee with her girls, an hour and a half showering and getting dressed, and 30 minutes with her kids taking "usies" and posting to facebook using hashtags such as: #mylife #allaboutthem #allday #mommasangel
"Girl did you see Becky on Facebook with her kid?"

"Yeah girl, we had just come home from the club when she took it! We were so wasted!"

"Yeah she's a total facebook mommy!"

• Like 1

how can a 6 month old make you proud? tell me how he makes you proud? Has he acted as intermediary between Hammas and the Israeli government, or has he merely gurgled and slept through until 5am???

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 4

how can a 6 month old make you proud? tell me how he makes you proud? Has he acted as intermediary between Hammas and the Israeli government, or has he merely gurgled and slept through until 5am???

Its a hard thing to explain unless you have kids but my 16week old daughter makes me as proud as my nearly 4 year old does - its just a different set of expectations. Number 1 writing her own name or spelling stuff makes me proud. Number 2 holding her head up for the first time or laughing makes me proud. It won't do in 4 months or so but the criteria constantly change.

If any of that makes sense.

• Like 2

**** Mom-bore is at it again

rKE30DA.jpg

The capitalisation is annoying enough, even worse when you know she's a teacher.

Never mentions the father in any status updates, obviously not much bedroom action going on anymore

Damn just remembered she's a Villa fan...hope she doesn't read this forum :)

Whats wrong with that? My brothers girlfriend had a similar status on the 30th July. I don't see anything wrong to be honest.

• Like 1

FACEBOOK MOMMY.

facebook mommy
  1. One who is a worthless mom in real life but posts photos of them with their kids like; #lovemybabies #kidsaremylife
  2. A mom who spends 5 hours a night at the club, 10 hours a day asleep, 4 hours a day working, 2 hours a day shopping/eating/drinking coffee with her girls, an hour and a half showering and getting dressed, and 30 minutes with her kids taking "usies" and posting to facebook using hashtags such as: #mylife #allaboutthem #allday #mommasangel

"Yeah girl, we had just come home from the club when she took it! We were so wasted!"

I have a fair few of these in my friends list. They're also newly obsessed with wine so there's usually an update or two every day with some munter staring at me with a glass of wine in their hand. WINNNNEEEEEEEE I DRINK WIINNEEEE

• Like 1

FACEBOOK MOMMY.

facebook mommy

I have a fair few of these in my friends list. They're also newly obsessed with wine so there's usually an update or two every day with some munter staring at me with a glass of wine in their hand. WINNNNEEEEEEEE I DRINK WIINNEEEE

Thats because Asda now sell it in a 1.5 litre plastic bottle. :(

• Like 1

Its a hard thing to explain unless you have kids but my 16week old daughter makes me as proud as my nearly 4 year old does - its just a different set of expectations. Number 1 writing her own name or spelling stuff makes me proud. Number 2 holding her head up for the first time or laughing makes me proud. It won't do in 4 months or so but the criteria constantly change.

If any of that makes sense.

26 year old daughter, I appreciate parental pride but should we have it for mundane things?

• Like 1

Â