Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Companies or organisations with customer facing staff who are rude/grumpy

Indeed. Rude/bad mannered people in general really boil my piss but when they are supposed to be your personal interface with a company it really grates.

• Like 1

Companies or organisations with customer facing staff who are rude/grumpy

Indeed. Rude/bad mannered people in general really boil my piss but when they are supposed to be your personal interface with a company it really grates.

I find myself more annoyed with the company than the staff.

If they want to be grumpy/rude then so be it. But the company should be man enough to tell them to stop it or gtfo.

I'm not brave enough to confront people about bad service.  It terrifies me, I get flustered when they tell me what I am/aren't entitled to.

I remember buying a 32" TV which broke after 14 months.

I mentioned it here and was told to mention "trades description act", I did, and then the guy at curry's just said something which I didn't know how to react to, so I just picked up my tv and left, it's still in my house, broken :(

Are you meant to shout and moan?

I was quite young and looked even younger when I did it, maybe they thought they could get the better of me, and did.

when i worked at GAME somehow the woman in the customer services centre always had the power to override any decisions we made, you'd have some proper shady looking bloke who was nailing the smack head look come in with a disc that looked like itd been used for sanding, moaning that it didnt work, refuse to exchange it, 10 minutes later phone call from customer services at head office "exchange it now"

so id try that 

Builders that don't turn up when they say they will?

Or maybe this is something that should piss me off...

Roofers who leave old shingles and pieces of shingles and nails all around the house and don't bother to clean up. Lazy bastards.

Roofers who leave old shingles and pieces of shingles and nails all around the house and don't bother to clean up. Lazy bastards.

We had that last year with a complete new roof. They did a good job, but they left a mess. 

We had that last year with a complete new roof. They did a good job, but they left a mess. 

you should have got me in :)

To do the cleaning?

• Like 1

To do the cleaning?

nah, I just make the tea. I cant do all that complicated stuff like tidy up.

there don't seem to be many builders on here, which I find strange. am I the only one.

there used to be loads of builders on here

but nobody would pay £50 for a quote

• Like 4

Â