Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who can't stay in their lane on a roundabout.

And I mean the big ones where you get in lane approaching the roundabout and stay there. You literally just follow the lane and you end up going the way you wanted.

Why don't people get that?

dudleys cinder bank & Scott green islands are a nightmare for that, by far the worst though is the one to get on the m5 by toys R us Oldbury, the island needs blowing up and starting again

• Like 1

That Islands fine until you go towards the motorway and then there's like a weird feeder lane that no one uses and everyone cuts across.  

I agree though.  

Surely Mucklows Hill is the best island for markings, and people still get that wrong  :unsure:

If the island is wrong then it's excusable. I use the one at the back of Solihull by the station nearly every day and its broken. The lanes are wrong.

So I let people off there.

But this morning it was the big one at J15 of the m40. Its massive. But there's a HUGE sign as you approach telling you exactly what lane to be in, and signs all the way round confirming which lane you should still be in, AND the **** white lines on the floor that literally lead the way.

And someone still **** it up. Every.single.day

That Islands fine until you go towards the motorway and then there's like a weird feeder lane that no one uses and everyone cuts across.

I agree though.

Surely Mucklows Hill is the best island for markings, and people still get that wrong :unsure:

as you come off the m5, head towards Blackheath past toys are us, island goes from 2 lanes which then appears to filter into 1 before it opens up to a filter lane to toys R us, when the island is quiet its not a problem, during business hours its a **** piss take

People (my sister) who regularly and readily benefit from my generosity (eg she invites me round for dinner on Saturday and I end up paying for a pizza delivery for 6 people because she didn't have time to prepare anything) but still looks for every opportunity to screw more money out of me (having offered to sell some stuff of mine on ebay, she now wants a 50/50 split on profits!).

I am a mug and she knows it!

• Like 1

People who leave foil and paper lid covers on jars etc ...

example I made a coffee today .the wife just put the spoon through the foil instead of peeling the foil off 

& the butter that paper top under the lid .....why god oh why ....just put it in the bin !!!!!

• Like 2

example I made a coffee today .the wife just put the spoon through the foil instead of peeling the foil off 

& the butter that paper top under the lid .....why god oh why ....just put it in the bin !!!!!

and whilst we're on kitchen etiquette, I'm a fairly relaxed chap, but surely people can see that you need to lay a spoon convex side up when you've washed up. Laying a spoon concave up leaves a little drizzle of water to leave a water mark.

• Like 1

and whilst we're on kitchen etiquette, I'm a fairly relaxed chap, but surely people can see that you need to lay a spoon convex side up when you've washed up. Laying a spoon concave up leaves a little drizzle of water to leave a water mark.

also not taking the lid fully off a tin FFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Edited by Meath_Villan

While you're probably right, I'd worry for the sanity of anyone who goes through the contents of their draining board flipping all the upturned spoons :lol:

I'm the opposite if i go around a house of someone who has OCD and lines the tea towels up perfectly or sorted their CD's in alphabetical order I'll deliberately move them ... I imagine the scream of "Nooooooooooooooo" when they realise that blur are next to the Stone Roses in their collection

Â