Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

He made a joke about "supporting England's opponents " in the football. As half and half I experience Scots v English at most xmases and its pathetic in all honesty.

I dislike him because he comes across as a moody prick.

Same here and I'm not English. Murray is a miserable git. It's perhaps unfortunate that he shares nationality with Dalglish as they both seem as miserable as each other and IMHO it largely (but not totally) explains peoples' dislike for them.

He's Scottish = English people seem to hate him... why?

I think English people aren't keen on him because in the past he has appeared to be anti-English.

Oh you must be talking about that ONE time where the reporter was giving him shite about scotland already being knocked out and then he was asked who he fancied to win it and said in a jokey way "anyone but england".

Im fully english and still support the bloke, great tennis player and hes british, thats good enough for me.

I dislike Murray cause he's boring and there's something good about seeing someone fail who sort of neaaarly there. Once he wins a few majors, I'll care less but it's funny seeing him so close but never actually get there. Also since a young age, about 6/7 years ago when first started watching tennis more regularly, Federer stood out to me as my favourite, so anyone else....don't really support then. Plus Murray is just boring, dull.

It's Milan and Inter.

Calling Inter "inter Milan" is like calling Arsenal "Arsenal London".

Although to be fair, i've seen them referred to as that, same as Chelsea I've seen referred to as Chelsea London.

Either way, it's wrong.

I mentioned in the Bale thread. If you call Inter, 'Inter Milan' to one of their fans, they will probably kill you.

AC, however do carry the cities' name and so if you say Milano in Italy it will be assumed you are referring to them.

Â