Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

ok not the 5th but they did it last night, which was when most places had their bonfire night celebration, I assume they aren't on strike again tonight, but they timed it on purpose

did the same last year

most places? I dont think so . If you are going to make things up at least make it sort of credible

Yes, A Thing That Pisses Me Off That Shouldn't is this practice of having bonfire night/fireworks displays not on November 5th, but on some random Friday, Saturday or Sunday in early November. 

Never happened When I Wor A Lad. If Bonfire night was on a Wednesday, it was on a Wednesday. No problem. 

• Like 2

Yes, A Thing That Pisses Me Off That Shouldn't is this practice of having bonfire night/fireworks displays not on November 5th, but on some random Friday, Saturday or Sunday in early November. 

Never happened When I Wor A Lad. If Bonfire night was on a Wednesday, it was on a Wednesday. No problem. 

how old is you?

When a channel doesn't keep the scores on the screen during play.

It's really jarring when one watches sporting events from before 1994ish and they don't have the time and score graphic.

Fortunately, football was only invented 2 years before that, so there aren't that many matches affected.

• Like 2

Â