Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I'm a trainee Buddhist, I still have a lot to learn, I usually decide to convert to Buddhism at this time of year as it gets me out of all of the Xmas shennanigans

Funny, my Buddhist friends all celebrate Christmas

Your Buddhist friends are all Dalai Lama dolls...and the the 'celebration' is your Wednesday tea-parties.

Am I wrong?

Edited by AVFC_Hitz

I'm a trainee Buddhist, I still have a lot to learn, I usually decide to convert to Buddhism at this time of year as it gets me out of all of the Xmas shennanigans

Funny, my Buddhist friends all celebrate Christmas

Your Buddhist friends are all Dalai Lama dolls...and the the 'celebration' is the your Wednesday tea-parties.

Am I wrong?

post-25367-give-that-man-a-cookie-meme-P

That I have no money and no food, due to those kind people at atos. Yes, I should've responded to the letter, but was ill. So now I'm waiting for the crisis loan people to call me. They should've called me on Monday. Not to worry though, I can get some food vouchers on Friday afternoon and go to the food Bank.

A life of petty crime is your only option, Anthony.

Serious point: A few years back we recieved a Christmas hamper*. It was a shock to say the least. I mean, it was a pretty lean time financially, but I didn't think we were a charity case. It wasn't that long ago I was in school contributing to said hampers for other families! It was a bit... embarassing. Anyway, I soon realised it didn't bloody matter. One needs food, and there is no shame in how you get it.

*The food sucked.

Anyway, don't listen to me. Petty crime is a better option. I suggest any corner shops run by the elderly.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

fill your boots at the foodbank. it's what it's for, the people there will want you take what's needed in my experience

don't be embarassed or any of that old crap, take what you need and know that when you're in a better position you can donate more than you took

I was visiting a friend today and his daughter was eating those love hearts sweets so obviously I stole some off her but I didn't realise how creepy they are now.  The first one was ok "e-mail me" but after that it just got weird when the next two said "I surrender" and "break me".  

I was visiting a friend today and his daughter was eating those love hearts sweets so obviously I stole some off her but I didn't realise how creepy they are now.  The first one was ok "e-mail me" but after that it just got weird when the next two said "I surrender" and "break me".  

You can get personalised Love Hearts nowadays...maybe the daughter was trying to tell you something. Just sayin'. I mean you were sharing sweets with her.

You can get personalised Love Hearts nowadays...maybe the daughter was trying to tell you something. Just sayin'. I mean you were sharing sweets with her.

kevin%20webster_1.jpg

Too soon ???

• Like 2

So do you think I should e-mail her before or after I break her pelvis?

Â