Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've been holding back on the pedantry, but this one keeps coming up again and again on VT, so... 

Reigned = ruled, as in the reign of King George III

Reined (in) = controlled, held back, as in the the reins of a horse

• Like 4

My landlord wanting one guarantor between 4 of us and not allowing us to have one each. Who is going to want to put down they'd pay up to 5k in rent for someone they've never met? Utterly ridiculous.

A picture I saw earlier on Twitter. It's one of old Villa photo's, superb "site" but they showed one of the 1971 League Cup final when we played Spurs and it showed the Spurs captain that day - Allan Mullery 

I cannot stand that man 

• Like 1

Toilets that flush automatically when you get off them.  Was having a pleasant turd this morning and naturally as I went to wipe I lifted the right side of my arse from the seat.  From this the toilet decided that I'd left the cubicle and decided to flush and give me an impromptu bum wash!

• Like 1

Toilets that flush automatically when you get off them.  Was having a pleasant turd this morning and naturally as I went to wipe I lifted the right side of my arse from the seat.  From this the toilet decided that I'd left the cubicle and decided to flush and give me an impromptu bum wash!

You are complaining about a built in bidet? They'd charge extra for that on the (in)continent

Â