Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've heard of Forsters (Forsters, Fosters, Forresters?) - I think it's some sort of antipodean brew

anybody know where it's readily available?

I've heard its refreshing yet competitively priced

• Like 1

The people in the flats at the back of me who decided to accompany the kids party they are hosting (at least I assume that's what the childish screaming and the two bouncy castles meant) with very loud music all day from about 10am.

Now I understand that, as an infrequent event, people should put up with that kind of noise even if it is discernable over the Villa game in one's own house but what pissed me off is that just when I got really fed up of the rubbish they were playing they decided to blare out a bit of Johnny Cash and a good part of me wanted to go and tell them to turn it up.

:lol: It was at that point that you actually fell out with yourself.

I'm making lasagne tonight and was safe in the knowledge there were some lasagne sheets in the cupboard.

I've just checked, and lo and behold there they were. Except I was sure they weren't from Morrisons, because we don't shop there. Checked the box, best before December 2011. I bought them when I was still at uni, which means they're at the very least 3 years old and were originally opened back then too.

So I head to the shop across the road, certain in the knowledge that everywhere has pasta and lasagne is popular. They only have pasta shell things. Bollocks.

I could go to Asda but that's a helluva a trek for a 50p pack of pasta. And I really didn't want to go out today.

Been reduced to asking someone to bring some along with them tonight. I feel dirty.

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 1

Been reduced to asking someone to bring some along with them tonight. I feel dirty.

What will you do if they forget?

Throw hastily put together bolognese and bechamel on a plate and hand them the plate whilst saying 'Well, this is your fault'.

• Like 1

Â